Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I'm gona go out on a limb and say that the dev is bald :p Not that there's anything wrong with that.
As for the story, I must admit that I expected more. There are so many scenes that are mentioned by word of mouth rather than through visuals. For example, we're told that the protagonist loves whoring around. Well, it'd be nice to see a slice of that action every now and hen (like a girl getting dressed and leaving the bedroom in the morning). The dialogue could be improved, and simplified. It feels like advanced words are often substituted into speech when they don't really add much to the experience. When he's looking for the witch, he says "where the f*** are you?", which is a departure from the way the protagonist normally speaks but it makes way more sense in that situation. Part of the reason why the Harry Potter books are an amazing series is because Rowling makes use of a very simple vocabulary to describe a fantastically complex universe. So I wish the dialogue here gets better because Colonia is really interesting.
The concept of being a prince is really cool. We're consistently being told that this dude is a better man than his father, with more morals, etc. But I don't know if I've seen enough "character" from the protagonist to believe that.
My last point is a little nitpicky but the protagonist really looks old on occasion, almost as old as the dad. I guess the sister has a point about the age. It's hard to take the guy seriously as a "prince", when he looks middle age at times. All that being said, I'll keep my eyes open for future updates of this game
Hi mate,

First of all, thank you for playing the game. I hope that it was a good experience.
Let us sit and drink a cup of coffee while we debate.

1) Regarding not seeing more scenes of the MC whoring around:

As the story will progress there will be more scenes that will shape the MC"s personality. In the first four releases, I had to focus on more important things like getting to know the other characters or getting familiar with the Vis world.
I have a limited number of scenes that I can render, due to my limited time and due to the assets that I have. My next investment will be in a better GPU and therefore I will be able to render more scene and focus on animation also. But first thing is first and my first investment was to add a member to a team who does the proofreading.

2) Regarding the MC:

When I first had the concept in mind, I wanted to create a character that would inspire power and can easily merge in the role of a prince in Vis. He is a man that leads on a life of pleasures, but who also had a rough life as the players will find out in the chapters to come.
The last thing that I wanted, was for the prince to look like 15-year-old fast food worker (it is not what you insinuated but it is how the main characters are built in most of the games.) and believe me when I say I saw people that are 22 years old and look like 30. It is a feature and sometimes it may be a sign of early growing up. I wanted to create a man and not a boy for a story that will not be a fairy tale but a battle.
It was a bald move? Yes, it was, but may I rot in hell if I don't like it. :)))

3) Regarding the dialogue:

I always have in my mind to keep it simple, but not too simple, and I am working with a person that is proofreading to constantly increase the quality.

In the end, I want to say that I do like when people send their feedback because, as I wrote to another honorable member and fan of the game, you are the quality assurance of the game. Any reply that I make, I do it because I want to have a free conversation with the players and let them see my point of view while I explore theirs.

Welcome to Vis

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
This is the genre where incest can smoothly attach into without much of intro story and focus more into the content ...I just love the Roman ages...but as a request can you have prince be fetished with boob or nipple sucking..most of adult games seems to forget that part of the female part ever existed...just want to see how mama loves her boy so much...

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
First: I want to say this game has a potential to be one of the best games here. like the story, models. everything is almost amazing. if the dev can make mc's and other characters thoughts a bit different than the normal conversation to make it clear. the dev might has took advantage of some scenes to build mc's personality like the scene between mc and morrigan. when morrigan tells the mc it's better to be feared than loved if you can't get both. here in my humble opinion the dev should add choices here if he agree or disagree with morrigan (add Cruelty stat or Merciful). Anyway Good luck to the dev and keep up the good work.

Second: Here is a walk-through v0.4.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
First: I want to say this game has a potential to be one of the best games here. like the story, models. everything is almost amazing. if the dev can make mc's and other characters thoughts a bit different than the normal conversation to make it clear. the dev might has took advantage of some scenes to build mc's personality like the scene between mc and morrigan. when morrigan tells the mc it's better to be feared than loved if you can't get both. here in my humble opinion the dev should add choices here if he agree or disagree with morrigan (add Cruelty stat or Merciful). Anyway Good luck to the dev and keep up the good work.

Second: Here is a walk-through v0.4.
Amen Brother!!

Reactions: The Witcher

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Hi mate,

First of all, thank you for playing the game. I hope that it was a good experience.
Let us sit and drink a cup of coffee while we debate.

1) Regarding not seeing more scenes of the MC whoring around:

As the story will progress there will be more scenes that will shape the MC"s personality. In the first four releases, I had to focus on more important things like getting to know the other characters or getting familiar with the Vis world.
I have a limited number of scenes that I can render, due to my limited time and due to the assets that I have. My next investment will be in a better GPU and therefore I will be able to render more scene and focus on animation also. But first thing is first and my first investment was to add a member to a team who does the proofreading.

2) Regarding the MC:

When I first had the concept in mind, I wanted to create a character that would inspire power and can easily merge in the role of a prince in Vis. He is a man that leads on a life of pleasures, but who also had a rough life as the players will find out in the chapters to come.
The last thing that I wanted, was for the prince to look like 15-year-old fast food worker (it is not what you insinuated but it is how the main characters are built in most of the games.) and believe me when I say I saw people that are 22 years old and look like 30. It is a feature and sometimes it may be a sign of early growing up. I wanted to create a man and not a boy for a story that will not be a fairy tale but a battle.
It was a bald move? Yes, it was, but may I rot in hell if I don't like it. :)))

3) Regarding the dialogue:

I always have in my mind to keep it simple, but not too simple, and I am working with a person that is proofreading to constantly increase the quality.

In the end, I want to say that I do like when people send their feedback because, as I wrote to another honorable member and fan of the game, you are the quality assurance of the game. Any reply that I make, I do it because I want to have a free conversation with the players and let them see my point of view while I explore theirs.

Welcome to Vis
Thanks for Replying! Your response made a lot of sense and did a great job of summing up the future plans for the game. I'm now quite excited to see where the story goes.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
damn i forgot to say what i think about last update. shame on me...
so hi @APD13 im back, long time no see:love:
im very glad about the changes from the last "update" if you keep this up i believe sky is the limit.
im proud of you and one thing i just talked about with my buddy, i beg you dont forget about the breaks...
dont let yourself burn out like Veq or ICSTOR, just threat it like work with holidays, fans wont go away, quality of your game is solid
cheers

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
damn i forgot to say what i think about last update. shame on me...
so hi @APD13 im back, long time no see:love:
im very glad about the changes from the last "update" if you keep this up i believe sky is the limit.
im proud of you and one thing i just talked about with my buddy, i beg you dont forget about the breaks...
dont let yourself burn out like Veq or ICSTOR, just threat it like work with holidays, fans wont go away, quality of your game is solid
cheers
Thank you mate! I am happy to see that the game didn't disappoint :)

Reactions: Endrju
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes