victor659

Jan 9, 2019
It's not something possible as every player might want to do things differently
That's why a walkthrough is needed. To know where different choices lead to.

I start the game but i don't understand the point system and the cards meaning. The stats bars don't change either whatever choice or card i choose at the dialogues.

The characters, artwork, dialogues and story are good and the game has potential but the point system seems complicated and a walkthrough is needed

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I start the game but i don't understand the point system and the cards meaning. The stats bars don't change either whatever choice or card i choose at the dialogues.

The characters, artwork and dialogues are good and the game has potential but the point system seems complicated and a walkthrough is needed
It's called replay value

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

The characters, artwork, dialogues and story are good and the game has potential but the point system seems complicated and a walkthrough is needed
The stats bars not working is an issue that the DEV knows about and will be fixed eventually. As for a walkthrough, the game may eventually need one to get all paths, but right now it's so short doesn't seem necessary to me at least.

Reactions: victor659

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi mates,

I bring you up to speed with one fix that I will implement in the next release. I fixed the issue regarding the status bar. Now, the bars are functional and from what I observed, the points were saved and therefore you should not require to start all over again.
We will speak soon but until then, watch out for the guys with pale skin and blue eyes.

Yours,
Mad King

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
@APD13 Just a quick 1 or 2 question - Are you planning to do a Harem type of path ( you can be with all the girls ) or a choice type ( chose mom in 1 path, big sis in another and so on ) ?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
@APD13 Just a quick 1 or 2 question - Are you planning to do a Harem type of path ( you can be with all the girls ) or a choice type ( chose mom in 1 path, big sis in another and so on ) ?
There will be no restriction by the development regarding choices. The player willl choose how the game will evolve. For the side characters romance will be at players choice but there will be no penalty for choosing more than one relationship to have. For the main characters ( Morrigan, Morgana and Liliana) I think that I will let the player choose who to romance (only one, two or all) but again with no penalty for choosing multiple romance routes. I will build the story so that the "no penalty" concept would be fully merged into the Vis world.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
There will be no restriction by the development regarding choices. The player willl choose how the game will evolve. For the side characters romance will be at players choice but there will be no penalty for choosing more than one relationship to have. For the main characters ( Morrigan, Morgana and Liliana) I think that I will let the player choose who to romance (only one, two or all) but again with no penalty for choosing multiple romance routes. I will build the story so that the "no penalty" concept would be fully merged into the Vis world.
Lovely :love:
I remember how it was while playing original Dragon Age, got to install all those mods, like Polyamory & Polygamey, to make all the girls able to love my female MC at once :p Was a bit tricky, but so much fun! :giggle:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Lovely :love:
I remember how it was while playing original Dragon Age, got to install all those mods, like Polyamory & Polygamey, to make all the girls able to love my female MC at once :p Was a bit tricky, but so much fun! :giggle:
Valeria add-on added a third romancable female party member...
I'm glad there's no penalty for romancing multiple characters in vis but I hope there's still some jealousy talks...

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
I'm gona go out on a limb and say that the dev is bald :p Not that there's anything wrong with that.
As for the story, I must admit that I expected more. There are so many scenes that are mentioned by word of mouth rather than through visuals. For example, we're told that the protagonist loves whoring around. Well, it'd be nice to see a slice of that action every now and hen (like a girl getting dressed and leaving the bedroom in the morning). The dialogue could be improved, and simplified. It feels like advanced words are often substituted into speech when they don't really add much to the experience. When he's looking for the witch, he says "where the f*** are you?", which is a departure from the way the protagonist normally speaks but it makes way more sense in that situation. Part of the reason why the Harry Potter books are an amazing series is because Rowling makes use of a very simple vocabulary to describe a fantastically complex universe. So I wish the dialogue here gets better because Colonia is really interesting.
The concept of being a prince is really cool. We're consistently being told that this dude is a better man than his father, with more morals, etc. But I don't know if I've seen enough "character" from the protagonist to believe that.
My last point is a little nitpicky but the protagonist really looks old on occasion, almost as old as the dad. I guess the sister has a point about the age. It's hard to take the guy seriously as a "prince", when he looks middle age at times. All that being said, I'll keep my eyes open for future updates of this game

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
For example, we're told that the protagonist loves whoring around. Well, it'd be nice to see a slice of that action every now and hen (like a girl getting dressed and leaving the bedroom in the morning).
Your idea would bring one problem: if the girl is nice, players would pester the dev demanding more of her... a dev that works on another game added a note saying that a particular character went to see her sister, long story short, the sister will have her own questline

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes