fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Been looking for a good fantasy game, this is GREAT! Beautiful renders, well crafted world and interesting characters, got about 1~2 hours out of it and there's nothing really immersion breaking, you really get sucked into the world, good job dev.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Been looking for a good fantasy game, this is GREAT! Beautiful renders, well crafted world and interesting characters, got about 1~2 hours out of it and there's nothing really immersion breaking, you really get sucked into the world, good job dev.
How did you get 1-2 hours out from this?
I reached a hard "Game Over" after like 15 minutes, tried all possible paths etc.

Did I do something wrong?

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
there is nothing in the lake only u look at the ass of ur sister .
Oh, yeah I've done that, nothing special really.

So to answer my question, after entering the witch cave with your sister and that fairy girl, is there any more content after that? Cause thats where I got the "Game Over"

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

So to answer my question, after entering the witch cave with your sister and that fairy girl, is there any more content after that? Cause thats where I got the "Game Over"
its the end after u go out from the cave with your sister and the fairy girl

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

when you swim with your sister in the lake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: corrected the text in the spoiler

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I think that anyone can merge in the Vis world for as long as they want. That means that for some it will be more, for others, it will be less. Some eat their food faster, others like to enjoy its taste.

Reactions: Kendra and UncleVT
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes