Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
This looks absolutely awesome, considering I'm on a fantasy feel recently. Is it more story + less sexual content or less story and more focus on the corruption + sexual content?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
This looks absolutely awesome, considering I'm on a fantasy feel recently. Is it more story + less sexual content or less story and more focus on the corruption + sexual content?
Thank you for your feedback. I don't try to add more to a part and less to another, I just go with my imagination when I see the story. I want for the sex scenes to be added as a missing puzzle in the entire scene, not just a piece added by default.

Reactions: Kendra

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I've just started the game today.
It's beautiful but I don't understand the card system.
I'm just in the beginning where I have to visit the 3 first persons. I choose the replies with the card but it doesn't change the stats in the status window. Is it implemented yet ? or am I doing wrong ?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I've just started the game today.
It's beautiful but I don't understand the card system.
I'm just in the beginning where I have to visit the 3 first persons. I choose the replies with the card but it doesn't change the stats in the status window. Is it implemented yet ? or am I doing wrong ?
With the status, there is a bug that I know about. It is cosmetic and it doesn't affect you score only graphics part of it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could try and emulate high octane easy life of the travelling barbarian. Conan always finds some skirts ... as opposed to jamie lannister who is stuck in the family path while little finger makes his living off piles of the skirt less. Tyrion used to drown in them skirt less.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Vis v0.6.0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.08.2019

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
This release had good story progression but poor eroticism
It wasn't supposed to have to much of sexual content as it had to forge the quest itself. The next update will be a break from the two stories and will most likely have more of sexual content. As the story will progress the game will be richer, with each update, in sexual content. But for that to happen, I must build a path for the user to get familiar with the characters and the plot.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
It wasn't supposed to have to much of sexual content as it had to forge the quest itself. The next update will be a break from the two stories and will most likely have more of sexual content. As the story will progress the game will be richer, with each update, in sexual content. But for that to happen, I must build a path for the user to get familiar with the characters and the plot.
Thanks mate for the explanation....one of the best games out there

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes