Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It wasn't supposed to have to much of sexual content as it had to forge the quest itself. The next update will be a break from the two stories and will most likely have more of sexual content. As the story will progress the game will be richer, with each update, in sexual content. But for that to happen, I must build a path for the user to get familiar with the characters and the plot.
try to not do game overs and center more in doing different choices outcomes, for me giving choices that are game over is no choice at all or what we call fake choices.
Id rather have a choice that leads somewhere else than a fake choice that leads to a game over.
that said, i like the game and it kinds of remember me a game that was in this website, (dont remember the name though it was of a prince in a quest too... xD)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
try to not do game overs and center more in doing different choices outcomes, for me giving choices that are game over is no choice at all or what we call fake choices.
Id rather have a choice that leads somewhere else than a fake choice that leads to a game over.
that said, i like the game and it kinds of remember me a game that was in this website, (dont remember the name though it was of a prince in a quest too... xD)
I am glad that you enjoyed the game.

Regarding the choices, some will have immediate consequences (death, rejecting a romantic relation or recruiting someone, etc.) and there would be more significant and it will have repercussions in the long term. For some choices, I will leave hints for the player to notice them because it will be hard enough to figure out but for some, I won't.

In the end, I want to say that I really like that people enjoy this game and I hope it will be a unique experience for all of you, as it is a unique world for me. I put my earpieces, I listen to music and I start to see the scenes, some in the current timeline of the game, some for the future development.

I think that some have noticed that I used some words or phrases from history or names from mythology (ex Morrigan) and with other things that I want to use, not because I lack imagination or inspiration, because I wish for some to smile when they read, and they realize where that phrase comes from or just because I want to merge a small part of our world with the one from Vis and create an anchor for true valor.

Now enough let us grab the most excellent mead, booty and talk about the battles that are to come.

Yours,
Mad King

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
This release had good story progression but poor eroticism
While not totally, but still agreed...
I'd like to make a little explanation here: :unsure:
I love this game dearly, renders and models, music, setting and so on are just amazing :love:, but first two releases got a few of that hot & beautifull moments like cuddling with M, interactions with little S, all those demon getting M, and so on that made this game amazing from just a rather good one.
While last two releases were lacking those moments, it kinda felt like the elder S(Morrigan?) was discriminated(those last two updates were kinda around her, if i'm not mistaken) in terms of intimacy :eek: from the very beginning...
Just my little observations here.
I'd say some more little teases here and there/some romantic moments would be absolutely perfect! :p

You @APD13 as a dev, shouldn't follow those who whine about lack of adult content, cause it always ends badly(with some bad sex scened out of nowhere and then dev loosing motivation/abandoning project), but keeping it like you see it, with maybe some little changes here and there, suggested from us whiners :sneaky:.

The other side of this is an ammount of renders per update, it's not big and seems like dropping :eek: like from 120 to 110, then to ~100 BUT those are of stunning beauty and i guess there aren't ways of changing that ammount so far, we just have to be patient, cause dropping the quality is an absolutely bad idea.

Also i wish all that points system with gorgeous UI(where you can check each girl - absolutely love how that part was done), in which you've puted all that hard work will start to work properly at some point, cause so far it looks like game is standart VN and UI is just a placeholder, absolutely not connected to the game and unfunctional. And i guess the more of story is told the harder it would be later to connect the story with UI and points mechanics...

Got nothing against choises and bad endings, they also make this game different from most of other VNs (y).

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
While not totally, but still agreed...
I'd like to make a little explanation here: :unsure:
I love this game dearly, renders and models, music, setting and so on are just amazing :love:, but first two releases got a few of that hot & beautifull moments like cuddling with M, interactions with little S, all those demon getting M, and so on that made this game amazing from just a rather good one.
While last two releases were lacking those moments, it kinda felt like the elder S(Morrigan?) was discriminated(those last two updates were kinda around her, if i'm not mistaken) in terms of intimacy :eek: from the very beginning...
Just my little observations here.
I'd say some more little teases here and there/some romantic moments would be absolutely perfect! :p

You @APD13 as a dev, shouldn't follow those who whine about lack of adult content, cause it always ends badly(with some bad sex scened out of nowhere and then dev loosing motivation/abandoning project), but keeping it like you see it, with maybe some little changes here and there, suggested from us whiners :sneaky:.

The other side of this is an ammount of renders per update, it's not big and seems like dropping :eek: like from 120 to 110, then to ~100 BUT those are of stunning beauty and i guess there aren't ways of changing that ammount so far, we just have to be patient, cause dropping the quality is an absolutely bad idea.

Also i wish all that points system with gorgeous UI(where you can check each girl - absolutely love how that part was done), in which you've puted all that hard work will start to work properly at some point, cause so far it looks like game is standart VN and UI is just a placeholder, absolutely not connected to the game and unfunctional. And i guess the more of story is told the harder it would be later to connect the story with UI and points mechanics...

Got nothing against choises and bad endings, they also make this game different from most of other VNs (y).
Hi mate,

I will look into the UI system and most likely I will replace the bar with actual values, for the user to have an idea about what his status is and to fix the problem with the bars. So most likely the status will be formed of the pictures and visible values.
Regarding renders, I would love nothing more in this world than to deliver more renders, but there is a problem that I don't have a solution yet. The rendering time. I focus on quality and to deliver the update in a decent time and while I have this in mind, imagine that a scene takes up around 1.5 h to finish ( not to say that there are some cases where I see after a 1h that a finger is going through the arm or another issue that I can't fix it in Photoshop and for that I have to do a redesign and resume the render.) and I do this in my free time when I get back from work.
There are some issues with Daz3d also. For the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the program crashed four times due to assets. So I had to find a way to get the program to do the renders and not to sacrifice the concept I had in mind or the quality.
To sum it up, I will implement the fix for UI in the next release and for the long term, I hope that with the funding I will be able to make an upgrade to my 'gear' and implement animation and increase the content (renders and story).

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi any one got a patch ; i download it from the first page and i got an damaged file , can some one share the patch ty

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes