acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sorry I put off trying this for so long. Definitely has the makings of excellence for both story and eroticism. It also could use some more paetron love fellas. Give it a whirl and hop on the band wagon even if its only at the lowest tier. Paetron +1

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I was thinking and maybe a moderator can do it.......How about adding Vis on the carousel in the homepage? I have no idea about how something is selected to be featured there.....just thinking aloud......could help this game get more patreons...........:unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is something reserved to the community of staff consensus and some of those games are years ahead in development. Also, what is keeping anyone from Pm/ping/pleading VIS' case to every mod and convincing them of its place among those greats ???

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You can check the Featured Games guidelines here, it's not refreshed continuously, instead new games will be added at one point in the future.

Nothing stops people from trying or politely requesting it to be considered when the time comes, but spamming the mods will result in warnings, bans, etc.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi mates,
I am in full speed with the development process, and I expect to have the release on the next week after it has gone through testing and proofreading.

What is new with this release?

As you may have expected, it will have new content, but it will be something special. In this chapter, will mark the implementation of a story out of many that I have in mind for Vis. This stories will shape our character's destiny, but also it can ruin it.
I must confess that I am going to play with the plot in a way for the experience to be more engaging and to think twice when choosing an option/path for the main character.
My final goal is for the players to merge in the world that I want to create.
For the next month, except for the game update, I am going to release the Vis origins part of the Loyalty reward for Q1.
In the end, I would like to say that after some future updates I will be implementing (or die trying) a major feature that will significantly improve the gameplay overhaul experience

Cheers,
Mad King

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Too bad twins are dead :( I wanted to do naughty things to them so badly.. I hope there will be a way to get them back
Aw, man! Spoiler alert!

:LOL::LOL: Just kidding. It happens in the first what, 10 minutes of gameplay? Wouldn't really wreck the game for anyone. Hehe. Yeah, I was surprised that they died so quickly. I expected one of them might have gotten away or w/e. But, then again, I actually think this strengthens the game. They may not have been major characters (well, Karina might be more important via memories or if magic brings her back), but it still gives the feeling that anyone could be in danger. That generally makes a better quality game.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4!

PC (98MB): - - - -
Mac (92MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
Hi there, regarding tags and description look like GOT :), but regarding reviews no much of action. So it is worth to donwloaded?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi mates,
I am in full speed with the development process, and I expect to have the release on the next week after it has gone through testing and proofreading.

What is new with this release?

As you may have expected, it will have new content, but it will be something special. In this chapter, will mark the implementation of a story out of many that I have in mind for Vis. This stories will shape our character's destiny, but also it can ruin it.
I must confess that I am going to play with the plot in a way for the experience to be more engaging and to think twice when choosing an option/path for the main character.
My final goal is for the players to merge in the world that I want to create.
For the next month, except for the game update, I am going to release the Vis origins part of the Loyalty reward for Q1.
In the end, I would like to say that after some future updates I will be implementing (or die trying) a major feature that will significantly improve the gameplay overhaul experience

Cheers,
Mad King
Awesome. I was curious if you had plans on implementing animation to scenes? I understand if you need certain financial goals for that to happen. ;)

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
Game looks good on first glance, but I would like to know about the MC, is he nice or an asshole towards other characters? And are there actual meaningful choices in the story?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Game looks good on first glance, but I would like to know about the MC, is he nice or an asshole towards other characters? And are there actual meaningful choices in the story?
I will try to implement different paths for the user. As he will progress through the story, he will have to face hard decisions but doesn't mean he will be a "plague" for the land. He will be the man and the leader that everybody needs. Of course, it will be up to the player of how the MC will achieve his goal.

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
I will try to implement different paths for the user. As he will progress through the story, he will have to face hard decisions but doesn't mean he will be a "plague" for the land. He will be the man and the leader that everybody needs. Of course, it will be up to the player of how the MC will achieve his goal.
Thanks for clearing it up, basically what I wanted to know was if you could choose to be a just ruler or tyrant, it seems we'll be able to make our on choices.

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes