desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'd like to point out that the bars that stem from the tarot cards are pretty confusing. At a glance, it looks like the bars should fill as you get points, but they were blank the whole time. I finally noticed that the tarot cards have a roman numeral to show how many points it has. Which begs the question... what is that white bar for?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I'd like to point out that the bars that stem from the tarot cards are pretty confusing. At a glance, it looks like the bars should fill as you get points, but they were blank the whole time. I finally noticed that the tarot cards have a roman numeral to show how many points it has. Which begs the question... what is that white bar for?
There is a small cosmetic bug regarding the bar. The points are still saved and any choice you make, are saved. It is just a cosmetic bug. The bar will be visible at 25+ but until then, I will fix it.
The values from the bar are from 0 to 100
I don't know anything about a white bar. Have a screenshot?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is a small cosmetic bug regarding the bar. The points are still saved and any choice you make, are saved. It is just a cosmetic bug. The bar will be visible at 25+ but until then, I will fix it.
The values from the bar are from 0 to 100
I don't know anything about a white bar. Have a screenshot?
I think the bar was white... Anyways, I'm just referring to the bar never filling. As long as you know about the bug its all good.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
true but this update is kinda of a example why i dont make reviews on the first update because theres something always down the road that might piss me off
That's why I kept both versions, if people don't feel about it the same way I do, they can read the part that was crossed

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
This update really make my hopes get down.
If we have a option in this mother last scene it could be saved,if that stay this way i hope the dev good luck but is not my cup of tea.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Everything bad I said about Vis came out of my fear of something bad happening to Morrigan. If you don't have an extreme twin sister fetish you can safely play this game
This update really make my hopes get down.
If we have a option in this mother last scene it could be saved,if that stay this way i hope the dev good luck but is not my cup of tea.
Dev is working on it, i personally believe he wont leave us hanging, he is good lad and listen what his fans want. I say lets give him a chance, i know that so many games before just fucked us over but im not ready to give up on this yet.
And its not like the game is broken or something, there are just some tweaks needed, couple more possibilities.
@APD13 im with you man

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Dev is working on it, i personally believe he wont leave us hanging, he is good lad and listen what his fans want. I say lets give him a chance, i know that so many games before just fucked us over but im not ready to give up on this yet.
And its not like the game is broken or something, there are just some tweaks needed, couple more possibilities.
@APD13 im with you man
same i may not be as interested in the characters as much most people are (they still are very sexy and likeable) the really best thing i like about the game is the medieval story with supernatural stuff to it and the music in the game

the game reminds me of elder scrolls games to be honest

U

User_32285

I am enjoying this much, no problems with the sex-scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am pretty sad about the twin sisters (are they dead, captured, corrupted, raped, do we know at this time?).

Looking forward to the next parts of this story :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I don't go throwing this word lightly, but the game came off to me as a masterpiece, I genuinely don't remember the last time I was this invested into the atmosphere of setting and plot, the dialogue was so interesting, well written, captivating and full of nuance that the only thing I dreaded was the game ending at the end of each scene.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Dev shows genuine interest in our feelings and the fact that we are very attracted to the girls, lets wait with hate at least till next update :LOL: for what its worth i'm believer once again and i hope for more choices concerning my women :geek:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hi mates,

I wanted to tell all of you that I've implemented another route for Morgana scene. That route has new dialogue and renders so it is not just a skip scene.
It will be available with the v:04 game.

Cheers!
sasasasa.gif
that's awesome to hear man, like i said do you own thing, tell the story how you want it, its your's but left us the choice...its always better... thanks to this you'r game will live longer because you can replay the whole thing. GL

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes