Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble installing the patch? Whenever I try copying the file to the game folder I just get the message "WINRAR can only add files to RAR or ZIP archives." Regardless I still intend on playing the game, I just hope to get this minor issue resolved for later playthroughs.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"Male protagonist, Fantasy, Visual Novel, Ren'py, 3DCG, MILF, Titfuck, Footjob, Incest, Mother-Son, Bisexual, Brother-Sister, Voyeurism, Corruption, Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Masturbation, Interracial, Sister-sister."
Serious? Gods... I so F***ing when Dev write in the Tags Plate all tags what he WANT to se in Game but Game it not have at least still... Listen me, write only Tags what gamw currently have! No need confused members F95... It not funny... :(

magus448

May 22, 2018
"Male protagonist, Fantasy, Visual Novel, Ren'py, 3DCG, MILF, Titfuck, Footjob, Incest, Mother-Son, Bisexual, Brother-Sister, Voyeurism, Corruption, Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Masturbation, Interracial, Sister-sister."
Serious? Gods... I so F***ing when Dev write in the Tags Plate all tags what he WANT to se in Game but Game it not have at least still... Listen me, write only Tags what gamw currently have! No need confused members F95... It not funny... :(
Aern't the ones along the top reserved for what it currently has?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I see you also changed Morrigan's hair... did you lose a bet? Was this your punishment?
Not really. It is just a hairstyle change. It will be custom for me, in the game, to change characters hairstyle. Why? Because I don't want a character to be with the same features from the beginning 'till the end.
So, don't worry. That style was used only for this episode.

Cheers

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not really. It is just a hairstyle change. It will be custom for me, in the game, to change characters hairstyle. Why? Because I don't want a character to be with the same features from the beginning 'till the end.
So, don't worry. That style was used only for this episode.

Cheers
Wish you fortune in the wars to come.

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
Again, devs, please don't use anything but .zip to compress Mac game files. Anything else strips out the information from the .app file that the Mac OS X needs to run. I feel like I post this to far too many game threads.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Again, devs, please don't use anything but .zip to compress Mac game files. Anything else strips out the information from the .app file that the Mac OS X needs to run. I feel like I post this to far too many game threads.
I will do a reupload for Mac user. With all the hyped released, I forgot about this issue.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
ok so well, it isnt easy what im about to do because i was so into this game from the day 1, we thought (me and my guys) this game is the next big thing, damn i was never so wrong in my life. There was promise made we lived by..

"sharing would be something the player will choose"

...or something those lines and the earlier updates showed us where is the line and that we have power over this. We were hyped, counting days to the next release, talking about it almost every day and than the v0.3 happened...
I was supposed to be sleeping at the moment but its VIS..so said to myself fuck it... that's how into this game i was.
The most funny thing about it is that i didn't even finished the update, we are put in the situation where we don't have a choice and it just disgusted me, i felt betrayed and sick...
I thought maybe i'm tired and i will pick it up next day but nope, that feeling didn't go away and its even worse, one of my guys did finished whole update and said to me that i should "be very careful" because its even worse on the end...
I'm asking myself why? It almost feels like script was written and than suddenly revelation came oh shit i have no sex in the game lets toss something in there, it was un-fucking-needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was like what the fuck has happened in those couple of renders time, where is that woman gone, how can someone change so fast...

-"Thats why i said i fear for the future of Vis"
-"many dev's go thinking that just hot scenes will bring some money, but they are clearly wrong with that approach"
-"I was kinda hyped for Vis but now i'm somewhat scared... Fuck and it had crazy potential"

yeah i quoted couple of my guys thoughts on the matter i hope they wont kill me for it.
And don't even get me started on the hair of Morrigan..2 things don't change something that is already perfect and if you do explain it, let players know, 2,3 lines of text and 1,2 renders wont kill the project.

I'm just so disappointed and i was so much in love with it... i hope it will get better or whatever, just give those guys a choice man don't force them to watch so illogical decisions. not every update must have sex-scenes. But at the end of the day its your game, your ideas and i wish your luck..i'm just cant be part of it anymore, to sensitive and to scared after what most of the dev's are doing with their games.

I hope you consider at least something from what i said and you will prevent anyone from my choice on the matter.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
ok so well, it isnt easy what im about to do because i was so into this game from the day 1, we thought (me and my guys) this game is the next big thing, damn i was never so wrong in my life. There was promise made we lived by..

"sharing would be something the player will choose"

...or something those lines and the earlier updates showed us where is the line and that we have power over this. We were hyped, counting days to the next release, talking about it almost every day and than the v0.3 happened...
I was supposed to be sleeping at the moment but its VIS..so said to myself fuck it... that's how into this game i was.
The most funny thing about it is that i didn't even finished the update, we are put in the situation where we don't have a choice and it just disgusted me, i felt betrayed and sick...
I thought maybe i'm tired and i will pick it up next day but nope, that feeling didn't go away and its even worse, one of my guys did finished whole update and said to me that i should "be very careful" because its even worse on the end...
I'm asking myself why? It almost feels like script was written and than suddenly revelation came oh shit i have no sex in the game lets toss something in there, it was un-fucking-needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was like what the fuck has happened in those couple of renders time, where is that woman gone, how can someone change so fast...

-"Thats why i said i fear for the future of Vis"
-"many dev's go thinking that just hot scenes will bring some money, but they are clearly wrong with that approach"
-"I was kinda hyped for Vis but now i'm somewhat scared... Fuck and it had crazy potential"

yeah i quoted couple of my guys thoughts on the matter i hope they wont kill me for it.
And don't even get me started on the hair of Morrigan..2 things don't change something that is already perfect and if you do explain it, let players know, 2,3 lines of text and 1,2 renders wont kill the project.

I'm just so disappointed and i was so much in love with it... i hope it will get better or whatever, just give those guys a choice man don't force them to watch so illogical decisions. not every update must have sex-scenes. But at the end of the day its your game, your ideas and i wish your luck..i'm just cant be part of it anymore, to sensitive and to scared after what most of the dev's are doing with their games.

I hope you consider at least something from what i said and you will prevent anyone from my choice on the matter.
Hi mate,

I am sorry to read this.

What was I thinking?!
Well for the sex scene (moth.), I didn't throw the sex scene just on the game, to have them. The sex scenes were the result of the things she did in the previous version.
When I started to put in place the scenario for the game I had in mind some character definition for each one. For Morgana, for example, she is part of the elite in these games. With VIS origins, you will see the history of her. I have in my mind a powerful woman who knows what she wants. She is not the type of women, like in other games, that has no power over her but a woman that knows what it wants. What if I tell you that maybe she is the one that will corrupt?

Regarding Morrigan hair. It was a little experiment for me because I didn't want a look that would stick with her 'till the end. That doesn't mean that I will change the looks like a fanatic. No. I simply tried to experiment and exit the comfort zone. If I am to be blamed that I didn't take the safe road, then by all means.
The hairstyle was only for this release. It was a mark in time and something different.

In the end, I would like to say that it could be very simple for me to stand on a common version of the game, not to risk with some changes and not to try and discover new things, but that is not me.
The last point, I would like to say that any "critique" is like a guideline to see the quality of the game. So let's not talk about disappointment when the game is only at its third release.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The last point, I would like to say that any "critique" is like a guideline to see the quality of the game. So let's not talk about disappointment when the game is only at its third release.
I was going to tatoo Morrigan holding a sword on my leg... even asked a friend to do the tatoo's project... not anymore

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I will pose a vote on the official page in which I will state if the Morgana part will need to be redone. If the majority of the votes will say yes then I will change the last part.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes