DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
My bad. What I meant by no walkthrough is that there will be no guide on what choices the user should take to get the better result.
That's actually quite intriguing and I think it's more interesting that way. Whoever wants to spoil every decision for themselves can still use an external walkthrough.

See the problem with all games like this and "point systems" is that you really can't read artificial characters even half as well as real people. For most of the dialogue options, you could tell how someone you know would react to them. But you don't know any of these characters, even if the game claims you do. You don't know which way your character is going to say things. Tone plays a role too.

So it's always a guessing game of trial and error. Some people enjoy that and some don't. It's good to have options. That doesn't mean that you as a developer have to provide these options though.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi mates,

I will announce a feature that will start at the end of March. It will be called Vis: Origins. As you may have guessed the feature will implement episodes, stories, galleries or art from the history of Vis. This will add some "missing" parts in the puzzle called VIS.

How it will work?

The reward will be unlocked for every quarter to loyal patrons. For example, after a patron has pledged for three months (a quarter), it will unlock bonuses in the game. For every quarter, different rewards.
I will not make a distinction between pledges of 1+ up to 20+. I know that everyone is supporting the game as it can, and therefore the only criteria will be loyalty.

Have a great day!

U

User_32285

Hi mates,

I will announce a feature that will start at the end of March. It will be called Vis: Origins. As you may have guessed the feature will implement episodes, stories, galleries or art from the history of Vis. This will add some "missing" parts in the puzzle called VIS.

How it will work?

The reward will be unlocked for every quarter to loyal patrons. For example, after a patron has pledged for three months (a quarter), it will unlock bonuses in the game. For every quarter, different rewards.
I will not make a distinction between pledges of 1+ up to 20+. I know that everyone is supporting the game as it can, and therefore the only criteria will be loyalty.

Have a great day!
Smart and inventive :)

D

Deleted member 59977

It happens to me sometimes with .7z zipped files. The OS somehow have difficulty to extract those. What about a zip format ?
If it still doesn't work, it be sure it's about the mac "exe" ...
Here is how you fix it.

You need 2 files inside the app. So right click the app and click show package contents

File 1: Contents -> MacOS -> Game_Name (will look like a text file)

File 2: Contents -> MacOS -> lib -> darwin-x86_64 -> Game_Name

- Open terminal.
- Type: chmod +x path_to_file1 and press enter
- Type: chmod +x path_to_file1 and press enter
- The game should run.

You can get the path by directly dragging and dropping the files to terminal.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes