Mod Ren'Py Vis [v2.0.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
am i doing something wrong i put the mod in the script folder and its not showing the mod options and whatnot does the sanchomod rpa and key need to be in the game folder or the script folder?
when you unzip the downloaded mod, copy and paste everything that was unzipped and put it into the "game folder".

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Looks great, just want to be sure if the IPatch is working as intended because I get scenes like this even though it's on
I just looked at both these lines. Both contain naming variables that I missed. I can fix them. The first pic is supposed to reference "son" and the second is supposed to reference "sister" or "twin sister". Appreciate that, easy fix on my part. Just note that some of the issues in the VN are physically written and require sentence or paragraph replacement. I've done a few of them but truly have no intent to "rewrite" the VN creating an iPatch. Anything to do with variables I can quickly handle though. Just making that clear for folks since I have a feeling I might be swimming with sharks regarding this portion of the mod, lol. Regards.

EDIT: Mod patched with fixes for iPatch. Re-download and install. That should correct those issues. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The iPatch option keeps turning itself off, is there a way to make it stick?
Good morning. Please see post here. Basically by design, you will have to explicitly turn it on each time you start the game. If it's not working like that then let me know and I'll code it differently. I appreciate your input.

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Good morning. Please see post here. Basically by design, you will have to explicitly turn it on each time you start the game. If it's not working like that then let me know and I'll code it differently. I appreciate your input.
I see, then it's working properly, thanks!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I see, then it's working properly, thanks!
I thought about making it save state but that feature along with some other "kinks" are quite personal for folks, so I'm just doing my best to respect that. If I'm not thinking logically on that subject feel free to chime in, nothing's carved in granite. Regards.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I thought about making it save state but that feature along with some other "kinks" are quite personal for folks, so I'm just doing my best to respect that. If I'm not thinking logically on that subject feel free to chime in, nothing's carved in granite. Regards.
It's not a problem for me either way, I've just never encountered such a feature (auto turn off) before, it's just one more thing to remember when starting a new session.

Jul 17, 2020
i think it should save it's state, you could have it so it starts as icpatch off and have us intentionally turn it on if we want ic content, would be annoying to constantly turn it back on, especially since we can no longer use the original icpatch with your mod, IMHO

and it seems mega link is broken?? it click it and get a https security certificate error or something nvm seems like a random error, reclicked and it worked lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ufsmt

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
am i doing something wrong? copied the "game" folder's contents in to the Game's "game" folder but nothing has changed.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
am i doing something wrong? copied the "game" folder's contents in to the Game's "game" folder but nothing has changed.
Good morning. If you did exactly as you stated then yes, you did something wrong.

" copied the "game" folder's contents in to the Game's "game" folder " is not correct.

As per instructions: " Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder... "

Here's a picture to fool-proof the sentence above:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Good morning. If you did exactly as you stated then yes, you did something wrong.

" copied the "game" folder's contents in to the Game's "game" folder " is not correct.

As per instructions: " Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder... "

Here's a picture to fool-proof the sentence above:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you make an android port with your mod included?

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
After a year i start playing this game again and i use Your mod and I love It. Great job. Thanks for Your work.

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Got a request, could you possibly make it so I can turn off the need to either press enter or actually use save descriptions? I hate those... and having to reach for the keyboard instead of just use the mouse also makes it difficult to play on my phone when remoting into my PC when on the road.

I assume this is because the core is an older version?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Got a request, could you possibly make it so I can turn off the need to either press enter or actually use save descriptions? I hate those... and having to reach for the keyboard instead of just use the mouse also makes it difficult to play on my phone when remoting into my PC when on the road.

I assume this is because the core is an older version?
Good evening. Indeed you are correct, the mod is old and only has pieces of the current core. I never fleshed it out since I still don't know what the dev has planned for the freeroam portion or if he decides to scrap it altogether. I decided to not waste time on too many things I couldn't know where they were headed so stopped with the code porting and simply fleshed out the ChoiceGuide... since that's what folks were wanting the most. Obviously the current core has a ton of options including disabling the save description altogether. If I ever get caught up on current titles I'll jump back over to this one and at least give it the needed overhaul for you folks. Regards and thank you for your input.

Reactions: FaceCrap

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Any plans to continue this when 1.6 goes public? I'm tempted to just wait a little longer as I already have it, but prefer to play with a WT mod instead of blind.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any plans to continue this when 1.6 goes public? I'm tempted to just wait a little longer as I already have it, but prefer to play with a WT mod instead of blind.
Dang bud, thought I answered that as detailed as I could in post right above yours. I'll port this over to the latest once I know how the dev plans to proceed with or w/out the "freeroam" beta. As it sets, if the dev doesn't make up their mind on what the VN should be then I end up wasting a hundred or more hours pre-coding a direction for future expansion. Let's see what we get then we'll all figure out the best way to proceed as a group. We'll all know if it's worth the time soon... maybe... hopefully. Feedback is welcome as always of course. If there's a specific topic I didn't address then please let me know until then. Regards.

Reactions: NyVar