7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, I am confused here, I just had a MAJOR switch in functioning within the game.
I now only have a screen showing the keep and city, and while I can improve things within it, there is literally nowhere else to go??
I cannot continue any SORT of storyline, I cant interact with any character aside from the brothel, and it seems mighty pointless to sit here and watch week after week how I am getting taxes, and using them to expand the keep or buy troops.
What am I missing, is the novel part over, while we are left with...THIS?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
anyone could tell us what's new about this update ?
Basically: v1.4 script was heavily edited to the point of being re-written (dialogue) and v1.5 story script added. Sandbox is still in alpha at best. The older scripts have some edits, spelling corrections, and flubbed variable corrections. Actual changelog may vary but I've compared everything while porting the mod over. I'm currently running through all the options in VN to insure if there are any borks that it has nothing to do with the mod. Regards.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Basically: v1.4 script was heavily edited to the point of being re-written (dialogue) and v1.5 story script added. Sandbox is still in alpha at best. The older scripts have some edits, spelling corrections, and flubbed variable corrections. Actual changelog may vary but I've compared everything while porting the mod over. I'm currently running through all the options in VN to insure if there are any borks that it has nothing to do with the mod. Regards.
damn, so no new scenes ?

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Did something happen to the brothel? In Update 1.5 I mean, first it was bugged so I started a new game but now it says "No Coins" left and Game Over.

And damn it takes long to get new citizens :D

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2021
So, I'm playing on Mac, just migrated my save files from Win10. Every time I want to declare an edict, I get an error message and clicking on “ignore” throws me straight into the main menu? Don't know if this is a Mac-specific error or not.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
So....does the story just STOP once you are working with the kingdom in that plain screen or not??
HOW do I get back to it already??

StarGlider

Mar 8, 2018
Such a shame that a sandbox was implemented... terrible idea...
There are many people, me included that prefer sandbox games over just a visual novel.
In fact, I actively look for the Sandbox tag. I do not (my own words) class a visual novel as a game, in fact the title novel kind of gives that away.
I do not usually post in here, just a reader of the forums, to gauge a good from a bad game.

If you do not like Sandbox games, move along, and stop complaining to the person who is actually putting in the time and effort to try to please people, there are many many VN's out there for you to enjoy clicking through a few words at a time.

Oh, and nice game Dev, keep it up :)

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The biggest flaw of Vis is that it deviates way too much and loses focus on the characters that matter and instead shows us full on penetration sex scenes with people we didn't know and we don't give a fuck about; I used image extraction just to make sure I didn't miss any content and sadly that was all it had..For example; Lilith aka one of the most sexual creatures in every lore of every world and story is acting like a virgin here, all that tease and all that bathing scene exhibitionism just to fucking end it with a gift that I'm sure 99% of players don't care about; a new character that has no background not even a name and it's the one you get to fuck instead of the gorgeous sexy Lilith....Welp.

A second example; last time we finally got closer to the milf mother and had a foreplay sex scene with her, well guess what? she has to leave you for another land that is far away and risk capture....And let's not forget that this means her character will disappear for a while, nicely played...Okay next, we have Morrigan instead of getting more of her we have a third wheel that intrudes and takes away renders for her scene;, instead of getting more poses with Morrigan we'll have to contend with a sloppy Bj that barely scratches the itch you have for her...Why? Because Loli elf happened..

Alright next is the mother return scene; after she is back you don't get any scene with her not even a fucking kiss....And if you choose wrong somehow you turn into a vile piece of shit who enslaves his own mother and whores her out (wasn't mentioned in the choices; the option said you'll teach her a lesson not throw her in a dungeon or make her your slut or everyone's cumdumpster).

That right there is why this game doesn't get the credit it deserves:
Gorgeous models, amazing world setting, great renders outside of sex...Don't know why that is, and Very good battle scenes but the focus is lost on useless uninteresting nobodies and prequels or sequels that no one asked for...Usually this type of games get 1 like per 1k views but it isn't the case here for these very reasons.

P.s: Sorry for the lenghty comment but I had to purge all this frustration I have with this game, I like it a lot but I feel like the dev loves to toy with the players this way; it's understandable that the story and it's events belong to the writer/dev and players have little right to interefere with it, but to create such a nice collection of hot milves and babes just to sideline them and offer most of the real content to nobodies is an insult to the player's interest in my opinion.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes