RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I only *just* started. As in I just left the keep with the two bodyguards. And I don't know squat yet about this game or what the fandom on this thread is like as far as kink-shaming, etc. goes. But I gotta say, with the theme of this game so far, I'm really hoping that the pregnancy kink happens eventually. I'm using the patch, and gotta make some "pure-blood" heirs, if you know what I mean lol ;)

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I only *just* started. As in I just left the keep with the two bodyguards. And I don't know squat yet about this game or what the fandom on this thread is like as far as kink-shaming, etc. goes. But I gotta say, with the theme of this game so far, I'm really hoping that the pregnancy kink happens eventually. I'm using the patch, and gotta make some "pure-blood" heirs, if you know what I mean lol ;)
Not that Mad King would know anything about that, of course. But are you using the 1.4 patch? Is it supposed to be compatible with this version?
And one piece of advice: when the time comes, take the ring.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Not that Mad King would know anything about that, of course. But are you using the 1.4 patch? Is it supposed to be compatible with this version?
And one piece of advice: when the time comes, take the ring.
I gave it a try using the 1.4 patch and so far so good. But like I said, I only just started, so I don't know how well it'll work later on. And thanks for the advice! :LOL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I am waiting for the dev for the fix. He said that today will give me the build. Now if he doesn't, I will make him watch The notebook for five days in a row.
Please enlighten me as I've been working on other projects even this evening. What is the main thing(s) that are borked? I don't want to update the mod if my fixes conflict with the dev's fixes....what's broken? Regards.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Please enlighten me as I've been working on other projects even this evening. What is the main thing(s) that are borked? I don't want to update the mod if my fixes conflict with the dev's fixes....what's broken? Regards.
Hey there,

There are some compatibility issues with the sandbox on old savegames (1.4 and lower).

Jan 8, 2021
Hiii this game is a masterpiece much better than the most games her this game have so many choices and dialogue I love this and a good story and so much good characters and I love the incest patch it’s a masterpiece 10/10 this developer is a friendly guy support him all <3

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why so many unfinished version?? why lost time and resources on a prequel- a spin of (rise of the legend) a VN version and a (quite hated by me) sandbox version?? would be a lotbetter finish up the game with 1 version ? and maybe after do other projects?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mad King The code's leading whitespace is still really wonkey yet again. Just an FYI, it's rather unorthodox and can potentially cause you issues later not to mention the headaches in bug hunting. Possibly consider trimming it to Python standards if it doesn't hamper workflow. It's best to break bad habits now rather than later imho. Kindest regards.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Mad King The code's leading whitespace is still really wonkey yet again. Just an FYI, it's rather unorthodox and can potentially cause you issues later not to mention the headaches in bug hunting. Possibly consider trimming it to Python standards if it doesn't hamper workflow. It's best to break bad habits now rather than later imho. Kindest regards.
Thank you! I will let the dev know about this.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
why so many unfinished version?? why lost time and resources on a prequel- a spin of (rise of the legend) a VN version and a (quite hated by me) sandbox version?? would be a lotbetter finish up the game with 1 version ? and maybe after do other projects?
Hey mate,

First of all, nice touch with the Blood Rayne avatar. It was one of my favorite games back in the days when people dared to be free and let their imagination flow. Related to your questions, this is the first game I ever developed, so I am not on the happy path where everything is smooth and I don't make mistakes. One mistake was Rise Of The Legends. On the other hand, Origins is something I wanted to deliver and if I won't be able to deliver the whole game until the end of Vis, it will be on my next projects list. This is mainly because it will describe the lore of the old continent. Not to mention that we get to know better, some of our best characters.

Reactions: lTTMl

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Heads-up y'all. Coded stat variable for Morgana was changed in v1.3 script under menu choice:
" I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time. "
Which used to award +10 Morgana Lust but now only awards +4. This may have influence on your saves going forward if you load one from v1.4 (if you chose this menu choice then you'd have 6 more LP than the dev intended moving forward).

Just an FYI, carry on Sparky.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Heads-up y'all. Coded stat variable for Morgana was changed in v1.3 script under menu choice:
" I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time. "
Which used to award +10 Morgana Lust but now only awards +4. This may have influence on your saves going forward if you load one from v1.4 (if you chose this menu choice then you'd have 6 more LP than the dev intended moving forward).

Just an FYI, carry on Sparky.
Another one located in v1.4 script (which is a major re-writing, so I highly suggest you continue your playthrough prior to it). Menu choice:
" Delicious little [ava], a fitting side to any main course. (opens the bisexual route for Morrigan) "
Which used to award +10 Morrigan Lust now awards +5.
Same goes for the choice below it (Romantic route), used to award +10 Morrigan Love now awards +5. There may be others but I'm not going to post as it's slowing me down with mod update.

You've been warned.

I highly recommend you continue playthroughs from no further than the end of v1.2 (replay the beginning of v1.3 onwards or start over if it's easier).

Last edited:

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
So why do I get game over when in sandbox mode and go to brothel? Also is there any more content or I just keep playing the cup game? :))

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
So why do I get game over when in sandbox mode and go to brothel? Also is there any more content or I just keep playing the cup game? :))
I think the game over for the brothel is a bug that's being fixed. If you want to continue the story you can click in the bottom middle in the sandbox free roam, Chapters.. and then play the next chapter.

Apr 30, 2018
Want to play this game based on when I playng it about a year ago. Has it progressed enough? to make it interesting or should I wait for another few updates?

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes