jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
wtf happened to this game, i dont have a fucking clue where to go when the free roam starts....man am i dissapointed , this turned from a good game to a bad one fast.:eek:
go outside (where the fountain is) and the arrow is down in the bottom right corner. It was hard to see.

At the stairs in the hall in the beginning (where the guard is standing) -> Bottom Left corner. At the fountain outside -> Bottom right corner at the edge. Outside where the tree is -> Middle-Right

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey mates,

Now there is no need to navigate to trigger the main story. There is a button in the middle of the screen, called the campaign. Free-roaming will be to interact with side stories and main and side characters. The main campaign is triggered through the button.
If I stop drinking, I promise that I will create a game manual.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
go outside (where the fountain is) and the arrow is down in the bottom right corner. It was hard to see.

At the stairs in the hall in the beginning (where the guard is standing) -> Bottom Left corner. At the fountain outside -> Bottom right corner at the edge. Outside where the tree is -> Middle-Right
i have tried all arrows, can you show a picture=?
Hey mates,

Now there is no need to navigate to trigger the main story. There is a button in the middle of the screen, called the campaign. Free-roaming will be to interact with side stories and main and side characters. The main campaign is triggered through the button.
If I stop drinking, I promise that I will create a game manual.
sorry if i sound like an asshole, i dont mean any disrecpect by it, but this game was pretty good with vn type , now turned to something i dont know where to go is very frustrating.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
i have tried all arrows, can you show a picture=?

sorry if i sound like an asshole, i dont mean any disrecpect by it, but this game was pretty good with vn type , now turned to something i dont know where to go is very frustrating.
Hey mate,

That is why I've implemented the campaign button. Basically the main story will be triggered as in VN but with future releases, after completing the main story you can unlock scenes in the open world with the main and side characters and also unlock some side quest. That is why I implemented the free-roaming (it is still in development) so that the user can interact with the characters and with the world after the main story level has been completed.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey mate,

That is why I've implemented the campaign button. Basically the main story will be triggered as in VN but with future releases, after completing the main story you can unlock scenes in the open world with the main and side characters and also unlock some side quest. That is why I implemented the free-roaming (it is still in development) so that the user can interact with the characters and with the world after the main story level has been completed.
nvm i did find it, but where are the side storys?

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
So I had this long as fuck post if anyone has seen my other posts on here they know what I mean, and then I kinda just thought about it and said fuck it and deleted it. It was the usual rant about lesbian content not being my thing and hopefully it doesn't get forced down my throat but you know I might have been overthinking Ava's line about forcing the mom to join in the snu snu.

Hopefully Anete is the lesbian content producer since I don't care for her character she can go fuck all the lesbian demons and I wont blink an eye. But if someone comes and screws the mom or sisters in the name of lesbian content I am outtie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The funny thing is that when I created Morrigan, the first thing I had in mind was to shape a character that in my vision would have been perfect. From that I started to think about the model, traits and so on. Apparently she is the most popular character in the game.
I think it's because, out of all the female characters, she feels like the on most important to mc, and is willing to go out of her way for him while also being overly protective of him. Also, she know how to deal with MC like no one else. For me though, I think the reason she became my personal favorite was when we found out their childhood, and how the mc was the only one to really stand up for her and protect her the same way she protects him.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hey mate,

so its like DeLuca Family. Not a bad system to emulate.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm it looks like we're getting less and less chances to make choices. i can understand the lesbian scene since its not the MC (i personally would have liked an alternate option since demon chick currently holds no appeal for me atm)... but then we cant even choose if MC sleeps with Eva or not? last two updates really made it feel like a kinetic novel. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes