• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Abandoned - Vis [v2.0] [Mad King Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kk0566

Graphic.. Models.. Rendering.. Everything is super good. Very impressed with the quality. You have surely gained a fan and follower.
    Interesting and robust game world with great characters. the girls look great. Looking forward to more development on this one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

EverythingButTheGirl

3. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v0.03) is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Nice Story
    + lots of different scenes
    + Long Game Play
    + Lots of Characters
    + Easy Playing

Cons:
    - Not that much action yet (But still nice)
    Conclusion:
    Love this Game,it takes you back to the time I played Might and Magic and Dungeon keeper,with magic and Demons etc, Plus if you have the Characters looking as great as in this game,then I`m hooked.
    So lets bring on the Demons and Elves.
    Looking forward to more.
    Don`t take my word for it,try it yourself.
    Damn worth the Download.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

shitless cunt!!! what the fuck was this? where did the whole thing come from!? the background music, the cards system, the prophecy of what might happen if MC dies, the brutality and lust,,, the worldbuilding desering to be adapted to the big screen. the choices...
    I demand more

the story will play with your emotions, it will give you joy, rage, sorrow, amusement and bliss... all enchanted by magnificent artwork and music.... It's just epic!

I have to update the review after 0.6.0.1 :
    the free roam has been implemented skillfully but as of the content... I'm not amused... sure it had to be done to show how evil Decima is but for how log Anette will be the developer's gut punching escamotage to wound the players?
    said that... the story wouldn't be the same without it
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Floga

It's a really good introduction to a medieval game with supernatural element. Renders are unique and rare, so are the models. Story and the plot itself is original and intriguing. Sounds very apt to the situations.
    Pros:
    +Renders
    +Plot
    +Unique Models
    +User Interface and Stats page are done really well, especially the cards depicting love, lust and corruption.
    +Sounds

All the best for future updates and I hope this turns out well!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SrRK

In it's current form I strongly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys fantasy. It is just an introduction right now but has a good story, very nice models & animations, and a nice interface with some interesting, unique elements. It is clear that a lot of thought and effort went into this.

Looking forward to seeing future updates.