Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If you read the changelog and the note in the OP you will see that there is a new day/night cycle and you will need to start a new game because it will cause problems with old saves.
oki thx for letting me know, will delete this for now, getting tired of all the games that must be restarted

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If you read the changelog and the note in the OP you will see that there is a new day/night cycle and you will need to start a new game because it will cause problems with old saves.
there was no changelog when I wrote the message you are replying to, but yea im giving up on this game, so many updates and so little sex content and now they want you to restart and do it all over again

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
oki thx for letting me know, will delete this for now, getting tired of all the games that must be restarted
Hi mate,

This forum as with Patreon are websites that are dedicated to the rising games, that are still in development. Due to this and to the fact that it is a constant evolution for the gameplay and for the dev itself, new things are implemented which creates a plus in the quality of the game. There devs there that aren't programmers but they are learning while developing. The only thing you can accuse someone, in this case, is that dev wants more and it's not happy with less. So issues, happen and I know from my experience that there isn't a software released without an issue.
There are triple-A games that upon release, have blockers. Those games have an entire team behind and regardless of that, shit happens.

In the end, I want to remind some, that this website is the birthplace for many games and for people that want to give back to a community while aspiring into creating something unique. While I understand feedbacks related to quality, and that is why in the last update, I took my time to resolve the issues with Ava scenes, I am inclined not to accept feedbacks related to the size of the content released. I think we should not encourage bulk releases but to find time and patience to encourage fresh ideas because, without those, the world would such a sad place.

Cheers,

Last edited:

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Hi mate,

This forum as with Patreon are websites that are dedicated to the rising games, that are still in development. Due to this and to the fact that it is a constant evolution for the gameplay and for the dev itself, new things are implemented witch creates a plus in the quality of the game. There devs there that aren't programmers but they are learning while developing. The only thing you can accuse someone, in this case, is that dev wants more and it's not happy with less. So issues, happen and I know from my experience that there isn't a software released without an issue.
There are triple-A games that upon release, have blockers. Those games have an entire team behind and regardless of that, shit happens.

In the end, I want to remind some, that this website is the birthplace for many games and for people that want to give back to a community while aspiring into creating something unique. While I understand feedbacks related to quality, and that is why in the last update, I took my time to resolve the issues with Ava scenes, I am inclined not to accept feedbacks related to the size of the content released. I think we should not encourage bulk releases but to find time and patience to encourage fresh ideas because, without those, the world would such a sad place.

Cheers,
Have fun evolving mate. :geek:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I didn't mind that I had to replay the whole game, but I found the whole Temur thing a waste of time and I really wanted an option to tell Morgana to go fuck herself, after the MC returned to the castle, instead of the "I'm not mad at you" bullshit and the whole submissive attitude. That was the first update of this game that I didn't like at all. It just made me lose interest in Morgana.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I didn't mind that I had to replay the whole game, but I found the whole Temur thing a waste of time and I really wanted an option to tell Morgana to go fuck herself, after the MC returned to the castle, instead of the "I'm not mad at you" bullshit and the whole submissive attitude. That was the first update of this game that I didn't like at all. It just made me lose interest in Morgana.
Use every piece to your advantage

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Use every piece to your advantage
I really wanted to tell her to go fuck herself though...
She let a psychopath do whatever he wanted to the MC no questions asked, she obviously didn't give a fuck that he was gone for several days without a warning (he could be rotting somewhere for all she knew) and when he returned her reaction was "I hope he wasn't very harsh"... I get the "Master Pai Mei" angle, but I didn't like a single thing from the new content. At the end I was more annoyed with the MC and how he forgot everything she put him through and became a medieval Bob Ross, than intrigued by the last scene.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi mate,

This forum as with Patreon are websites that are dedicated to the rising games, that are still in development. Due to this and to the fact that it is a constant evolution for the gameplay and for the dev itself, new things are implemented which creates a plus in the quality of the game. There devs there that aren't programmers but they are learning while developing. The only thing you can accuse someone, in this case, is that dev wants more and it's not happy with less. So issues, happen and I know from my experience that there isn't a software released without an issue.

Cheers,
I get what you are saying, it was not an attack toward you or your game, just that I am tired of it happening, I know it will happen, but I cant change how i feel when it does :p
did a fast dir /b > so you see what i deal with :p
438 games in that folder so far, so i update a game when new and saves dont work, grumble grumble, I try creating a new folder and move saves instead of overwriting old folder, does not work, grumble grumble, moves on to next game on the list :p

I have played many early alpha games so i know such frustrations of wipes and corrupt saves etc and always annoyed at people whining when they knew they bought a game to help the dev create the game, but those ea games does not involve my dick :p

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1578338320999.png

The painting that will sit on the front of your desk. In the painting is the queen. She will be the proof of what temptation can be and that in the end, the sweet taste of sin, will overflow your senses.

Jun 6, 2018
I don't know yet if cheating will do any good but here is what I have found so far.

It maybe best not to use cheats because it could break your saves.

Some of the cheats work and some get reset to what the game gives you so use as you see fit.

xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

There is also these 2 but there set to zero at this time and I have not found a use for them yet, I am still in the beginning of the VN.

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

I will add to these if it is needed.

I cant remember how to put Cheats! plz help!

D

Deleted member 1921707

I know the dev is working on the game mostly by himself and a lot of work goes into making games. I have to agree with quite a few people on here that it seems to be going nowhere. I've played a few updates hoping there would be a progression with the MC and his family members, but it just seems a mess now. The renders are getting better, but the storyline just seems to be a mishmash of different ideas that don't seem to be finished. I'm hoping that the storyline gets fleshed out better in future updates. Maybe in another 12 updates there might be more lewd and h-scenes one would hope for in an "adult" game. Overall pretty decent game.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
This game started really good. Fantasy setting, interesting beginning of seems to be epic story, dev has good writing skills and he's constantly trying to be better at graphics...
About a year after I feel dissapointed. Just yesterday I thought that "Vis" is a good example of what game in fantasy/medieval setting looks like (especially to those who think that "A knight's story" is a good game) and today I played it from the beginning. Well, start is still good, but what comes after is not. Last few content updates has very little connection to a story, they looks just like standalone scenes, each of them dedicated to certain fetish. End of continious content was after battle with witch, scene with Morrigan. Then, as a standalone scene we see meeting and dinner with Ava, MC "forgot" about killed twins, about comatose Annete, there's only BDSM/roleplay Ava. After that another stanalone scene, somewhere in Hell or something like that, Annete and her mother, dedication to lesbians, scene looks really standalone, like cut out from the middle, no beginning and no end. Then battle with Ava, something that looks like a real continue to the main story but with an empty gap before Ava. And, of course, no continue. Other scenes made in the same manner. And the worst of all, dev misteriously forgot about the beginning of the story, he's just adding scene after scene, care mostly for his UI, that is still in development for many months.
It's not that I don't want to see new UI, I think it's really great, but in my opinion dev is trying to sit on all horses simultaneously, doing story, renders and new UI at the same time and alone. He's doomed to fail. Why not just make a good VN, then add his "new UI"? Good story with renders every month is better than bad story with promises of something new every month.
After I played the last scene I felt myself playing not in VN but just another kinetic novel. It doesn't matter what I choose, there are scenes in certain order, that's all. Some people lost interest in Morgana, I, for starters, never have that interest. Of course, my MC loves his mother, as his mother, not a woman. But whatever I choose MC still lusts for his mother, as a schoolboy or as a pervert looks below her skirt, rarely has no partner in bed but still wish to fuck his mother and is trying to seduce her. I totally understand his complex relations with Morrigan, they're twins, really close and both have no friends, I understand what he sees in other girls, beginning from his younger sister and not forgetting about Annete and twins. But why his mother? Why he allow to dominate him by Ava?
And a few words about her sustitute. Am I the only one who find it strange for a son of a king to dissapear for a couple of months (judging by his hair) and no one looking for him? Am I the only one who wonder what goes on with Morrigan, Annette and Leliana all this time, what's happened with promised wedding? Am I the only one who find it funny when mother shaved all the hair at MC's head only with scissors?

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
This game started really good. Fantasy setting, interesting beginning of seems to be epic story, dev has good writing skills and he's constantly trying to be better at graphics...
About a year after I feel dissapointed. Just yesterday I thought that "Vis" is a good example of what game in fantasy/medieval setting looks like (especially to those who think that "A knight's story" is a good game) and today I played it from the beginning. Well, start is still good, but what comes after is not. Last few content updates has very little connection to a story, they looks just like standalone scenes, each of them dedicated to certain fetish. End of continious content was after battle with witch, scene with Morrigan. Then, as a standalone scene we see meeting and dinner with Ava, MC "forgot" about killed twins, about comatose Annete, there's only BDSM/roleplay Ava. After that another stanalone scene, somewhere in Hell or something like that, Annete and her mother, dedication to lesbians, scene looks really standalone, like cut out from the middle, no beginning and no end. Then battle with Ava, something that looks like a real continue to the main story but with an empty gap before Ava. And, of course, no continue. Other scenes made in the same manner. And the worst of all, dev misteriously forgot about the beginning of the story, he's just adding scene after scene, care mostly for his UI, that is still in development for many months.
It's not that I don't want to see new UI, I think it's really great, but in my opinion dev is trying to sit on all horses simultaneously, doing story, renders and new UI at the same time and alone. He's doomed to fail. Why not just make a good VN, then add his "new UI"? Good story with renders every month is better than bad story with promises of something new every month.
After I played the last scene I felt myself playing not in VN but just another kinetic novel. It doesn't matter what I choose, there are scenes in certain order, that's all. Some people lost interest in Morgana, I, for starters, never have that interest. Of course, my MC loves his mother, as his mother, not a woman. But whatever I choose MC still lusts for his mother, as a schoolboy or as a pervert looks below her skirt, rarely has no partner in bed but still wish to fuck his mother and is trying to seduce her. I totally understand his complex relations with Morrigan, they're twins, really close and both have no friends, I understand what he sees in other girls, beginning from his younger sister and not forgetting about Annete and twins. But why his mother? Why he allow to dominate him by Ava?
And a few words about her sustitute. Am I the only one who find it strange for a son of a king to dissapear for a couple of months (judging by his hair) and no one looking for him? Am I the only one who wonder what goes on with Morrigan, Annette and Leliana all this time, what's happened with promised wedding? Am I the only one who find it funny when mother shaved all the hair at MC's head only with scissors?
Hi there,
I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about the game.
To answer one of your questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now regarding the story. The game is still in the demo phase (prologue) and that is why in this version we are getting acquainted with the most important characters and we have a glimpse of the world that we are going to spend our time. The next major progress in the story will also trigger chapter I.
Now, related to the UI and free-roaming. Why did I implement it now and why do I focus on it instead of something else? As I mentioned above, the game is still in the prologue phase and in my opinion, it is a good time to implement this because people can get used to the navigation, they can also offer me feedback and least, I can learn new things to implement.

The only thing I ask is to trust me. I have cookies.

eljoker

Nov 14, 2019
How to use cheat codes

I don't know yet if cheating will do any good but here is what I have found so far.

Some of the cheats work and some get reset to what the game gives you so use as you see fit.

xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

There is also these 2 but there set to zero at this time and I have not found a use for them yet, I am still in the beginning of the VN.

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Mikedazz1

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Hi there,
I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about the game.
Thanks for your answer. If I understand correctly, you are game developer, an author of this game. Please allow me to express my gratitude for your work, your game looks (partly, but still) really good, I enjoyed story and renders, thank you. You have a writing skill (annoying mistakes with women/woman are annoying but can be endured), I was captivated by the story (at least, at first).
To answer one of your questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that case why are you didn't explain that in game? Why Morrigan explained her position toward MC, MC has his position explained but that thing didn't applied to mother? If we, players, read it as, for example, thoughts of characters, then we haven't so much questions. And another thing, everyone has his fetishes and has his turn offs, maybe it's worth to give players some choice?
Now regarding the story. The game is still in the demo phase (prologue) and that is why in this version we are getting acquainted with the most important characters and we have a glimpse of the world that we are going to spend our time. The next major progress in the story will also trigger chapter I.
Now, related to the UI and free-roaming. Why did I implement it now and why do I focus on it instead of something else? As I mentioned above, the game is still in the prologue phase and in my opinion, it is a good time to implement this because people can get used to the navigation, they can also offer me feedback and least, I can learn new things to implement.

The only thing I ask is to trust me. I have cookies.
That is why I stayed silent all this time. But everyone's patience has its limits. You have a good start but with new UI development comes problems with content. No one is perfect but we, players, tend to forgive small things if big picture is awesome. But if big picture is losing its charm we tend to notice all the wrong things in the game. Like shaving with scissors, for example. All I want to say is: please, return to starting level of content delivery, a whole picture with inner logic and connections, that don't fall into some independent scenes with low connections to each other. I already pointed at the biggest logic inconsistencies, I can only hope you listen to my words.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018

xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

How do you use the cheats I cant open the console

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes