Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
First time playing since about 0.2 or 0.3, all I can say is:

What an incredibly bizarre game.

I have no idea what the hell is going on with the plot of this game. There's about 10 different plot threads that have been started and go nowhere. Honestly this game kinda feels like a fever dream, it feels incredibly surreal. The faux-medieval way all the characters talk to each other in nonsensical phrases just adds to the feel. The game just goes from scene to scene with no real connection while still managing to have the appearance of unity, just like a broken dream.

What is exactly driving the plot? What happened to the meeting MC was meant to undertake at the start of the game? What is MC's actual motivation other than a vague sense of "becoming a leader"? Where is the conflict in the story? WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

The last scene in this latest update is MC going to paint his mother... just because? It literally comes out of nowhere and is a complete tonal shift to the previous scene of the harsh training. MC apparently painted in his youth which seems so incredibly out of character. Again, the plot is so meandering it feels surreal.

I know this generally sounds like a negative thing, but in someways I find it actually quite amusing. I have no clue what is happening or what is going to happen, and it's entertaining the same way a surreal dream is entertaining. I look forward to how crazy the story gets.
So far it's just moving the pieces on the board.... for both sides

credo1397

Apr 8, 2019
I don't know yet if cheating will do any good but here is what I have found so far.

Some of the cheats work and some get reset to what the game gives you so use as you see fit.
xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

There is also these 2 but there set to zero at this time and I have not found a use for them yet, I am still in the beginning of the VN.

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

I will add to these if it is needed.

How do you access the console to implement these cheats??

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. What choices do we have? Be the Demon horde Ruler? Be the wimp under some toe?
After the attack on MCs life .. is there any place for mercy? Does Reason factor in any of the unfolding events?

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Having played the game I realized how beautiful of a mess this is. Renders,Morrigan and music are awesome, but the story is all over the place. BTW why does MC have clean shaved hair ? is it a trend or something else. What happened to points to the family, where in oblivion is the king and what does he do ?

The project is ambitious and fresh sadly the ideas aren't mixing well, soo many half done leads left and the game proceeds to add new ones and forget the old ones and then suddenly remembers and brings them back. I think the whole story needs an overhaul for this to make sense. I say this as the MC after reviving had 3 separate times had tried to grow as a character and it failed miserably 2 times.The first was understandable the 2nd is pure lazy writing. Btw Can I get the art used in morrigan choice to kill or not to kill Ava scene. I like Dark twin sis, makes her seem more yandere but at the same time it doesn't make sense...yet.

1st when he revived and went full emo assasin garb and picked the elfish girl and went with morrigan
2nd when he had a fit in his room all of a sudden after elf girl falls into a coma and Ava tries helping him to only use him to relive herself.
3rd when Morganna hires kenshi look alike and tries to train him.(result for this change is pending. Fingers crossed)

Btw I just realized Morrigans art in the kill ava choice where she grasps the sword signifies she is hurting herself unknowingly if she does this. Damn, this is great artwork which I salute the ppl who designed this soo much info in that one image, yet the story writing is ...poor atm but I have HOPE they ill overcome this.Someday.

Last edited:

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
The MC is a bald guy with a beard, The demon founder of the empire is a bald guy with a beard, and the devil is a bald guy with a beard. Either Madking loves this style or, and I may be reaching a bit, but I think the mc may end up being related to demons. This could also explain Morrigan's abilities.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
APD13, I absolutely love the progress and storyline of the game so far. I'm always excited when a new update is available. I do have a question, though. In the beginning of the game, opportunities to increase Love, Lust, and Corruption are frequent. I haven't seen one of these options for what seems like a very long time now. Have these been abandoned, or are these still going to increase over the course of the game?

Also, just as an FYI, When Morrígan is grinding on the MC (if she spares Ava in the barn), there is a brief error with variables. The dialogue reads, "Imagine if [morgana] or [liname] found us while we were fucking..." but obviously this isn't what should be shown to the player .

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
nothing new in 0.7?
say "to be continued" in the campaign still.
nothing new in any of the rooms, nothing new in world map either, so what is new, or saves from last update does not work with new update or something?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
nothing new in 0.7?
nothing new in any of the rooms, nothing new in world map either, so what is new, or saves from last update does not work with new update or something?
There's a fair bit of new main story content. Try loading a save from the VN portion of the game (dialogue choice or the like), rather than the free roam portion if you haven't already.

Devka

May 8, 2017
nothing new in 0.7?
If you read the changelog and the note in the OP you will see that there is a new day/night cycle and you will need to start a new game because it will cause problems with old saves.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I started the gamne from scratch, finished the story, and cant do anything at all in the free roam, just sleep and visiting my family quarters in the "morning?" but without any interaction.

Am i missing something?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
How long was MC in the mines exactly, I thought he would visit all the girls instead of having a relaxing artsy evening after coming back

Reactions: eddie987

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
APD13 Is there something wrong with the "gallery"? When I unlocked the very first scene, the "locked" icon was unlocked and showed the scene icon. BUT, when I played the game till the end of the version (which I unlocked ALL the scenes in the process), the gallery is back to ONE "LOCKED" icon. See attached files (screenshot of the gallery AND the last scene of this version).
Well I played 0.7 version yesterday and the same thing happened to me. Apparently it is not fixed yet.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
How long was MC in the mines exactly, I thought he would visit all the girls instead of having a relaxing artsy evening after coming back
I think he was only in prison for a few days before decided to fight the champion and get the shit kicked out of him.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes