johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi mates,

I am planning to release Vis, tomorrow. At the current state, I am waiting to receive the script from proofreading.
A few words about this update.
What it contains?!
- 160 renders.
- I've redone the scene with Ava, where there was an issue with Mc's ding dong. Thanks to our sponsor , now our MC can benefit from being rich and handsome.
(I bet you clicked on that link)
- New design for MC's room. I hope you will like it as I've created the concept, myself. If you will not like it, then my goat has died in vain.
- New design for certain areas of the castle.
- I've improved the UI. Now a part of the screens can be accessed from the MC's desk.
- New day/night cycle system + days of the week. This will come in handy when you unlock certain interactions with certain characters on certain days. For that, you can be certain.
- The first two chapters have been proofread. Due to the fact that at the early stages of the game, I didn't have a proofreader, I wanted to return and fix that now.
So, fingers crossed, mouse plugged and hope all goes good for tomorrow to have the release.

Cheers,
Mad King, ex goat owner.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I haven't played this game in a few updates. I was just wondering if there was any story progress on reviving the twins that died in the beginning?

Reactions: Dependable_223

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
here is a save at the the decision for morrigan to kill ava or not. its from this version, will work.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Care to elaborate why? Has something horrible happened in the game? Legitimate question cause i havent played this in forever and i was about to try it again.
well..even though it had some issues storywise back when it was VN it was still a fun weird romp..then it went sb/fr and i gave it a try..it wasnt horrible at first..but as additional updates have come along..it is just an empty waste ....it falls into the trope of dev's switching to sb/fr cause they ran outta ideas and need to stretch shit as far as they can without actually having to think much

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
well..even though it had some issues storywise back when it was VN it was still a fun weird romp..then it went sb/fr and i gave it a try..it wasnt horrible at first..but as additional updates have come along..it is just an empty waste ....it falls into the trope of dev's switching to sb/fr cause they ran outta ideas and need to stretch shit as far as they can without actually having to think much
There actually isn't any of that in this version. the sandbox stuff is just there at the end of the updates to do repeatable stuff if you want, which hasn't been implemented. all the previous free-roaming stuff has been removed.

its still a VN, not a sandbox game. I just played through the game and there is literally no sandbox or free roam at all until the end of this version.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There actually isn't any of that in this version. the sandbox stuff is just there at the end of the updates to do repeatable stuff if you want, which hasn't been implemented.

its still a VN, not a sandbox game. I just played through the game and there is literally no sandbox or free roam at all until the end of this version.
guess i am old..i couldnt find the thing to activate the gameplay..i just wandered around and got alot of coming soon and nothing to click..oh well..its no biggie..it matters not to anyone if i play a game or not so we'll just ignore my presence...okie dokie? :p

Reactions: FastBullet

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Hi mate,

I kept the VN mode to trigger the main campaign and as other players said free-roaming is there for further development. Now it may seem like a vast something but due to the fact that I am not backed by a team of devs and all the things I am doing, I am doing alone and that is why it takes some time. It could have been much easier not to risk it at all and just go with the flow, like most common games. Colonia will still be there for your return.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Vis [v0.7] [Mad King Games] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.75GB
Download ~213MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡