johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1574226446653.png

4K wallpaper - When the queen wins
Hi mates,

This is a new 4k wallpaper that I hope you like. Maybe we can redefine the rules of chess... hmm

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hi mates,
To this post, I've attached a picture of a unit that will have an impact on the gameplay, the mercenaries. War driven units, with experience and with a loyalty that lasts until the last coin is dropped.
As the story will progress, you are going to have responsibilities and also a lot of challenges to face, so choose your army well.
On the other hand, I want to say that from the next month I will start working on the next update that will be released in the same month. Due to these, I will resume charging existing patrons for the next month when the month will begin.
I will come back with further news and wallpapers. Cheers.
1574916397717.png

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know I chose to spare Ava. Seemed right given the promise she made about not using her powers while clouded by anger. Not to mention how she feels about the MC....I thought hmmm Dark Angel not Demon made flesh ya know?
I also want to know what made her change... her true self, that only the MC sees is not a murderous psycho
is there anal sex?
to be honest.... with asses like the ones in this game, it would be a crime if there wasn't... however I fea it would involve falling into the darkness..

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi mates,

It has been some time since I wrote in here, but mainly because I had a busy period and all the free time I had I invested in the game.

The next release will have fixed issues, a new open-world, UI and I hope a surprise. With these steps, I am getting closer and closer to shaping the initial idea of a kingdom.

Now on another note, the story will lead us to meet a new character that will play a major role in shaping and preparing the MC for power. He is unconventional, mainly because he is a merc but we must go with our gut and trust the person that looks after the MC, that this is the right choice.

Merc11.jpg

Cheers mates,
M.K. (<- it's not Mortal Kombat.)

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
Hi mates,

It has been some time since I wrote in here, but mainly because I had a busy period and all the free time I had I invested in the game.

The next release will have fixed issues, a new open-world, UI and I hope a surprise. With these steps, I am getting closer and closer to shaping the initial idea of a kingdom.

Now on another note, the story will lead us to meet a new character that will play a major role in shaping and preparing the MC for power. He is unconventional, mainly because he is a merc but we must go with our gut and trust the person that looks after the MC, that this is the right choice.

View attachment 481039

Cheers mates,
im happy to wait :),although speaking of waiting is there a eta for release?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi mates,

View attachment 481039

Cheers mates,
Doesn't look that impressive, and for that reason I suspect he'll kick some major arse

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1576141373196.png

Hi mates,

The development is working as planned and I said I must show the fans of this game what should they expect on the next release. The most beautiful daemon/witch/dark angel/redhead is going to find things that are of most importance to her but also Morgana is here to try and prevent that.

Cheers mates,
Mad King

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 484553

Hi mates,

The development is working as planned and I said I must show the fans of this game what should they expect on the next release. The most beautiful daemon/witch/dark angel/redhead is going to find things that are of most importance to her but also Morgana is here to try and prevent that.

Cheers mates,
Mad King
She better pray Morrigan doesn't find out about her, because that will end poorly on her end.

Reactions: -VALKORION-

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1577245278222.png

Hey there,

I hope you are all enjoying a small R&R time with your closed ones.
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a fun time with the loved ones and I hope we will get back to Colonia soon because the kingdom needs us.

The game will be released until the end of the month. I am putting all the effort into finishing up and setting things up for the release. So stay tuned and remember to have fun!

Cheers,
Mad King

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes