Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
NTR, as in MC's loved one/love interest would be taken away from him by rivals, seeing her having sex with others, willfully or not, that whole nine yard :p As long as that can be avoided, not having to watch nor lose love interest(s) to rivals, and also sharing, if that's avoidable, then all is good and this could really be something for me personally to enjoy :)
I don't think that it will be implemented in the game. Sharing will be optional but until then there would be other things to enjoy in the game. :)

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
I enjoyed the game a lot .. I would recommend telling people to save at times as choices will end in end game .. The story is compelling and the models are indeed very attractive yet not overly done (( like most games tend to have huge breasts not realistic as these are )) .. I will be waiting for the next update to see if the story continues to be as intriguing. If so i amy have to support this game every month. I tend to be cautious supporting game but this one may be well worth it if the story continues and the gameplay is as good as the version i just played

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think that it will be implemented in the game. Sharing will be optional but until then there would be other things to enjoy in the game. :)
Okay then, good news, thanks for taking the time to respond, and I'd just like to mention it again that the game really does look great, art is awesome and the setting is interesting, keep it up! :)

Oh yeah, just my 2 cents on the matter; while I also would love as much content as possible with each update, I always prefer quality of over quantity any day, quality is the most important thing as far as I'm concerned :)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Okay then, good news, thanks for taking the time to respond, and I'd just like to mention it again that the game really does look great, art is awesome and the setting is interesting, keep it up! :)

Oh yeah, just my 2 cents on the matter; while I also would love as much content as possible with each update, I always prefer quality of over quantity any day, quality is the most important thing as far as I'm concerned :)
Thank you for your understanding!

D

Deleted member 1094625

Have someone tried it on Mac? Even after the update, I face an "can't open" error

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so here we are normally im very sceptical about newcomers, they need a lot of time to start produce worthy content for us to enjoy and then comes the fact that story usually sucks or choices are forced on us what makes me furious at times, but...
very good friend of mine was for some reason very positive about your vision @APD13 so obviously i had no choice and i tried it..

here are my thoughts...
- renders are superb, sure there are couple of weird and harsh little bits but all in all astonishing work
- UI very clean, still not sure about background for subtitles though, i like this art style but im not sure if it fits the lore at least in my mind
- characters i feel that you have great touch, they are a not much but flushed out, whats set up our mind on things and whats important, definitly a +
- story they say the best always leave to the last...im VERY satisfied from what i saw and that means a lot because im sucker for good writen story that actually i can enjoy, its very clean and easy to fallow, you can feel there is something there worth the time.

so to summarize i respect the fact you are not threatening us like idiots, dont stop with the choices its always better to put more work in it than aloud the player to get frustrated because dev wanted to make some dumb choice for us and cut corners. Huge thanks from me personally for not making MC a fucking whinig pussy, damn i hate this shit and another thanks for not forcing on us any SHIT like ntr and other weird stuff.
take your time, take it slow, make necessary breaks so you wont burn out...i realy like what i saw and i want you to succeed.
Dont let me down

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
As long as ntr is totally avoidable this game it's going to be awesome. [idea]For people who want to avoid ntr no matter what who just want to play the game Maybe you could add a walk-through or a way to disable ntr vary early in the game. I like the video game reference's you sneaked in the game

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah its okay, my troopers kinda jumped the gun :)
Giving the player the freedom to choose is always a great thing and it gives even more replayability to a game.
Thanks for your quick response.
NTR, as in MC's loved one/love interest would be taken away from him by rivals, seeing her having sex with others, willfully or not, that whole nine yard :p As long as that can be avoided, not having to watch nor lose love interest(s) to rivals, and also sharing, if that's avoidable, then all is good and this could really be something for me personally to enjoy :)
so here we are normally im very sceptical about newcomers, they need a lot of time to start produce worthy content for us to enjoy and then comes the fact that story usually sucks or choices are forced on us what makes me furious at times, but...
very good friend of mine was for some reason very positive about your vision @APD13 so obviously i had no choice and i tried it..

here are my thoughts...
- renders are superb, sure there are couple of weird and harsh little bits but all in all astonishing work
- UI very clean, still not sure about background for subtitles though, i like this art style but im not sure if it fits the lore at least in my mind
- characters i feel that you have great touch, they are a not much but flushed out, whats set up our mind on things and whats important, definitly a +
- story they say the best always leave to the last...im VERY satisfied from what i saw and that means a lot because im sucker for good writen story that actually i can enjoy, its very clean and easy to fallow, you can feel there is something there worth the time.

so to summarize i respect the fact you are not threatening us like idiots, dont stop with the choices its always better to put more work in it than aloud the player to get frustrated because dev wanted to make some dumb choice for us and cut corners. Huge thanks from me personally for not making MC a fucking whinig pussy, damn i hate this shit and another thanks for not forcing on us any SHIT like ntr and other weird stuff.
take your time, take it slow, make necessary breaks so you wont burn out...i realy like what i saw and i want you to succeed.
Dont let me down
You won't make me play this jewel.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
shitless cunt!!! what the fuck was this? where did the whole thing come from!? the background music, the cards system, the prophecy of what might happen if MC dies, the brutality and lust,,, the worldbuilding desering to be adapted to the big screen. the choices...

Reactions: yandex

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
shitless cunt!!! what the fuck was this? where did the whole thing come from!? the background music, the cards system, the prophecy of what might happen if MC dies, the brutality and lust,,, the worldbuilding desering to be adapted to the big screen. the choices...
To be clear, that was Kuko praising the game and thus the dev himself, so no offense should be taken.
I'm just guessing that it was Kuko's Tourette's syndrome we didn't know about, that kicked in there for a minute, haha :p
Nah, just kidding, but it was him praising the game indeed :)

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes