Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
And until that point i wanted to say how much i like this game so far and the effort that you've put into it now i just feel bad man.
When I've created the concept/story I wanted something that would not resemble with a fairy tale. I want the player to know that there are hard decisions to be made and there is a grip on the throne. There is no wishful thinking only the ambition to thrive.
Main characters will face changes in their behavior and personality as they progress through the story.
My desire is for the player to merge with the characters and the story.

Reactions: Gamle

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Now this is a promising game!

Great models - check
Compelling story - check
Great writing - check

My friend i can't begin to express how much i loved your game.... Im a sucker for historical settings and your game didn't disappoint, maybe the Greek in me found some resemblance in the concept of our Mother or maybe the line "come back with your shield or on it" did it, but i couldn't shake that wonderful feeling of familiarity.
Superb work! Im looking forward to more updates.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Great models - check
Compelling story - check
Great writing - check

My friend i can't begin to express how much i loved your game.... Im a sucker for historical settings and your game didn't disappoint, maybe the Greek in me found some resemblance in the concept of our Mother or maybe the line "come back with your shield or on it" did it, but i couldn't shake that wonderful feeling of familiarity.
I am speechless! I hoped for some to remember that quote. I am happy that there are people who appreciate the game. :)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I have one question and since i didn't read anyone asking so far ill go for it. Do you have plans for unavoidable NTR/Sharing?
It is in the plan. As the story will progress, the player will have the option, using the corruption, lust, and love to unlock different, unique scenes. To answer your question, sharing is in the plan also with other options.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and Sharper

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am speechless! I hoped for some to remember that quote. I am happy that there are people who appreciate the game. :)
I have one question and since i didn't read anyone asking so far ill go for it. Do you have plans for unavoidable NTR/Sharing?
That's a good question, and if the answer is "no", I'm on board for sure, because preview pictures look great and overview sounds interesting :p

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018

Great models - check
Compelling story - check
Great writing - check

If i remember right that is something the Spartan women told their men when they went off to war.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Is it just me or the update is short? I mean i dont expect much from 0.2 but idk a little more content would be good in a update even if it takes more time.
It can be short but there is a lot of effort in this type of update. I can reduce the quality for quantity, but I won't.
There is the rendering, coding, writing the script, proofreading, and testing all this done in my free time.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
That's a good question, and if the answer is "no", I'm on board for sure, because preview pictures look great and overview sounds interesting :p
I don't know what NTR is (dodges the tomatoes) but sharing (if we are thinking of the same thing) will be on the table. I want the player to choose the way the story goes. It will not have trans, bestiality or other things that are on the same level.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I don't know what NTR is (dodges the tomatoes) but sharing (if we are thinking on the thing) will be on the table. I want the player to choose the way the story goes. It will not have trans, bestiality or other things that are on the same level.
Yeah its okay, my troopers kinda jumped the gun :)
Giving the player the freedom to choose is always a great thing and it gives even more replayability to a game.
Thanks for your quick response.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't know what NTR is (dodges the tomatoes) but sharing (if we are thinking on the thing) will be on the table. I want the player to choose the way the story goes. It will not have trans, bestiality or other things that are on the same level.
NTR, as in MC's loved one/love interest would be taken away from him by rivals, seeing her having sex with others, willfully or not, that whole nine yard :p As long as that can be avoided, not having to watch nor lose love interest(s) to rivals, and also sharing, if that's avoidable, then all is good and this could really be something for me personally to enjoy :)

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Most of my time is spent with rendering. In time I will upgrade my pc to two GPU's and hopefully, I will reduce dramatically the time.
Whats ur current build? If u are planing to upgrade rtx 2080 ti would be ur best choice for now. But that costs a lot so...

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes