K18

Apr 19, 2018
Not the twins... and not Aeden! I'm sure they'll be fine, right? Interesting prologue and characters, hopefully the support catches on fast and a wonderful harem for Aeden develops too. I'm a sucker for High Fantasy and Medieval Fantasy (and Space Fantasy like Star Wars) and i like that the protagonist isn't short and scrawny looking. Fantasy visual novels here are always a nice change of pace with all the abundance of school, slice of life, contemporary settings in visual novels. Hopefully this fantasy visual novel and others , , don't suffer a similar fate as .

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Hey everyone. My pc is currently down, I'm guessing there is no way to apply the patch to the android version?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Not the twins... and not Aeden! I'm sure they'll be fine, right? Interesting prologue and characters, hopefully the support catches on fast and a wonderful harem for Aeden develops too. I'm a sucker for High Fantasy and Medieval Fantasy (and Space Fantasy like Star Wars) and i like that the protagonist isn't short and scrawny looking. Fantasy visual novels here are always a nice change of pace with all the abundance of school, slice of life, contemporary settings in visual novels. Hopefully this fantasy visual novel and others , , don't suffer a similar fate as .
Fingers crossed :)

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Finally got a time to try and finish the first release and as expected by looking the screenshot, the models and details in this game are great! Not to mention that the premise itself is also interesting
Definitely would follow the updates

Keep up the good work, mate! :D

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Interesting and the visuals are good. But the translation has some problems. You can understand what is happening, but its not that enjoyable to read.

And that footjob must have been extremely painful ^^

Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, I'm unable to get the game to run on my macbook. It just says can't open Vis. Can someone please help?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hello, good people of F95 zone,

First I want to wish you a happy new year and all the best for the upcoming year.
@Uzhirian thank you for the feedback, and I will find someone to help me with the proofreading for the game.

Cheers
Wish u a happy New Year too, man
Keep bring ur awesomeness in the game, kay? :LOL:

This game really got a potential anyway
Oh, and don't forget about renaming the version since ppl could confusing it as the tenth build :D

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Wish u a happy New Year too, man
Keep bring ur awesomeness in the game, kay? :LOL:

This game really got a potential anyway
Oh, and don't forget about renaming the version since ppl could confusing it as the tenth build :D
I am always happy to see people that are enjoying the game. :D
On the next release, I will update the game version so that there would be no more confusion among the players.

Reactions: passerbyR34

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Hi mates,
I am going to say that I am around 85% in progress of finishing the next update. I've worked at 120% capacity due to Christmas and New Years, and the version should be released until the end of this month, around 20th.
Features:
- New content.
- The player will have to option to name its main character.
- Increased quality of the game as there is a person that is taking care of the proofreading.
- Some scene will have a change in design due to feedback.

All the best to you,
Mad King

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes