U

User_23654

Here is a android version for v0.1!

- - - -

Edit: Btw. fixed the op to the new template for all threads.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
always happy to see a medieval age game they are rare, long live the princess was not that good and the great game noble privilege was cancelled cause the creator did not have patience, i wish you the best of luck to make a big game and i hope you give us more races like demons,dark elfs,vampires,amazonian women.. even better if they have there own empires and you
conquer them.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
always happy to see a medieval age game they are rare, long live the princess was not that good and the great game noble privilege was cancelled cause the creator did not have patience, i wish you the best of luck to make a big game and i hope you give us more races like demons,dark elfs,vampires,amazonian women.. even better if they have there own empires and you
conquer them.
You can bet on that. The limit is the sky

Reactions: L☹VE and Drako

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn i like it so far, but believing the twins r dead is depressing i hope they arent. im a big fan of medeval times and so far i dont see any tags to see any reason to dislike this game (NTR for example) can definetly see myself supporting this game. especially for the artwork. would do this month but that ending... to depressed lol

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
FYI if you're considering whether or not you should play this... it's actually pretty damn good and that's why I left it a 4-star rating. I'm hoping it will draw people in to a game that is absolutely deserving of your time. It is far better than I expected, has a very nice interface, and although it's not the longest introductory version of a game, it's definitely one of the stronger intro's that I've seen in a while.

There's some room for criticism/improvement, but I highly recommend trying this.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
The game looks good and interesting. Is not too convoluted, has a solid lore(so far), and good renders. The only negatives I can think of are the masks during hot scenes and the sandal footjob. I will keep an eye on this one.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The game looks good and interesting. Is not too convoluted, has a solid lore(so far), and good renders. The only negatives I can think of are the masks during hot scenes and the sandal footjob. I will keep an eye on this one.
yeah the sandal footjob definitely didnt seem appealing or believably pleasurable but who am i to decide what the prince likes....

Reactions: Xumeey

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
yeah the sandal footjob definitely didnt seem appealing or believably pleasurable but who am i to decide what the prince likes....
Yeah, the prince is a weirdo whose into all sorts of kink shit but he's the prince and can do what he wants.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, the prince is a weirdo whose into all sorts of kink shit but he's the prince and can do what he wants.
pretty much despite how strict the father sounds. almost sounds like the father/king from Obrenor

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes