Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
pretty much despite how strict the father sounds. almost sounds like the father/king from Obrenor
Yeah, the father is a dickhead, he's the typical strict father who doesn't give the mom enough love/attention and you have to compete with him for the mom. He'll be more problematic than help I reckon.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, the father is a dickhead, he's the typical strict father who doesn't give the mom enough love/attention and you have to compete with him for the mom. He'll be more problematic than help I reckon.
true but theres also the small possiblity he wont be too bad. considering this games has no NTR tag despite it having other tags that arent implemented just yet. chances r he wont be around to long or some sort of reasonable (though the games description contradicts this) at least hope. dont want younger sis to be bargained away lol

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
true but theres also the small possiblity he wont be too bad. considering this games has no NTR tag despite it having other tags that arent implemented just yet. chances r he wont be around to long or some sort of reasonable (though the games description contradicts this) at least hope. dont want younger sis to be bargained away lol
We riot if the lil sis is married off to some king lol

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
It's a good beginning, The characters are good looking and the story is at medieval period. I love it and i hope it doesn't get abandoned.

Good luck to the Dev and keep up the good work.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
This is complete bullshit.....it says version .10 not fuking .01 -_-
If there are critical bugs and a patch is needed then that patch will have the 0.15 version and not 0.2 because it doesen't bring any new content except for the fix. I hope I answered your question.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
If there are critical bugs and a patch is needed then that patch will have the 0.15 version and not 0.2 because it doesen't bring any new content except for the fix. I hope I answered your question.
im pretty sure the complaint was that .10 makes it seem like the tenth update where as .01 would be a first release. oh and keep up the good work.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes