RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
My saves always dissapear. How can I fix this? I only have it for some RPGM games and this is one of em

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I dunno man, I just save the game and when I come back I cant even click on continue thats all I know
If you store the game folder in somewhere like the program files on your computer it won't create the .sav file.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Sabersmith

Dec 5, 2017
The Mac version isn't opening, any tech genius know what to do?
I also face the same issue in Mac. When I open the file it pop us a dialog box saying 'Application Visiting aunt sara cannot be opened' .. :(
Think I will download the PC version and use wine.

Sabersmith

Dec 5, 2017
I also face the same issue in Mac. When I open the file it pop us a dialog box saying 'Application Visiting aunt sara cannot be opened' .. :(
Think I will download the PC version and use wine.
Okay, I changed the nwjs file permission in the MacOS folder inside the Visiting Aunt Sara application to executable (chmod +x) now there is no error message :FuckYea: but the application opens up a white window for a few seconds and then closes. :FeelsBadMan:

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
Okay....... I seem to have gotten to the issue. It seems I have to install/run it from my C: drive the root of a drive (?) and not from my usual game install drive folder. Which is stupid.

Is there another way to be able to have the games installed on a separate drive inside a nested folder instead of C: the drive root?
i'm having the same problem, i don't wanna run it from C the drive root

is anyone having solution how to play this on different/separate drive, i have 1tb and all my games in drive E: i wanna to play from there

and even if run from separate drive, it keep taking memory from C, first time having this issue, not with all my games

i wanna to keep my drive C, clean from anything except windows and main programs

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
i'm having the same problem....
Run it from a folder on the root of another drive. It seems RPGM games have problems if the folders are nested too heavily. I have a game drive and just have the RPGM games (those few that don't annoy the crap out of me) installed into their individual folders in the root of that drive and they run fine.

Reactions: sinnerman13

IrfanZ

May 19, 2017
Hi Guys! The game looks promising. I've been running into some kind of a problem with the game. I can't play it since the game closes by itself 10 minutes into the game or When I try to exit the backyard or whenever I try to get into this one room (3rd door), mostly when I try to get into the room... Do you have any fix for this problem? Thank you very much

Nov 25, 2017
Solution to error : "TypeError undefined is not a function"

First, make sure your Java is up to date.
Download the latest Java version, along with a couple of recommended runtimes:

If this doesn't work, then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tried your fix still get the type error undefined is not a variable error whenever i try to leave the starting room

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes