RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I've tried playing this game and I'm coming up with the same problem I've been getting with a few RPGM games I've downloaded. Basically when I click on the "game.exe" file it doesn't open the game but brings up some sort of directory tree view but I can't change the view, navigate the tree or select any file. I'm obviously missing some install but I've gone to the RPGM website and installed all the run time packages they had but still no joy.

Can anyone give me some advice?

[Windows 10 64bit, i5 2500k, 16gb Ram, GTX970.]

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay....... I seem to have gotten to the issue. It seems I have to install/run it from my C: drive the root of a drive (?) and not from my usual game install drive folder. Which is stupid.

Is there another way to be able to have the games installed on a separate drive inside a nested folder instead of C: the drive root?

Last edited:

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
i cant get the game to work. if i try with megasync it just says the same volume can not be used as both the source and destination and when i use 7zip it just loads and nothing pops up.

El09

Apr 15, 2017
where is the other heart fragment? other than the one in the basement on the left.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
where is the other heart fragment? other than the one in the basement on the left.
You need to collect all 8 hidden cards to get 2 heart fragments in total.
Check walkthrough for locations.

aznavy

Sep 8, 2017
Guys ..I started playing this game after reading this thread...I cant head to the backyard after getting the first coin ...can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Guys ..I started playing this game after reading this thread...I cant head to the backyard after getting the first coin ...can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong...
Need more information in order to help....

Location of the coin?
What were you doing before (Story wise) ?

Did you follow the walkthrough?

aznavy

Sep 8, 2017
only started playing...first coin...then go to backyard right?...but it shows "Type Error" whenever I do that...

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
only started playing...first coin...then go to backyard right?...but it shows "Type Error" whenever I do that...
Did you read the Qleaf referred you to above?

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
This game is really good. Actually had fun playing it. Plus, the Aunt has one great butt.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
does anyone know how where you have to set the 100% save file? I have set in the save file but it will not work

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
A passionate comic creator & idealist 3D modeler, turn to game developer, result a 4 thumbs up game. For this ...
Arnold_Approve_250.jpg

Unfortunately, since his expertise is short comic, his game also short end.
Will his next game have more play hours ? Even the machines can't tell.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Will his next game have more play hours ? Even the machines can't tell.
The Beta should be released soon (per @aleejj) with all of the Sister content in place, with the Moms' following soon after. It should notably longer then this one. Theres a teaser vid on page 14 that shows some of the concepts in action.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes