3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Guys how the hell to gain both hearths?
Please check the walkthrough found in the OP next time.
Basically, you need to collect 8 cards before they show up (4 cards for 1 heart fragment).

Want the Cards location? Check at the end of the walkthrough, it even has pictures. :)

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Please check the walkthrough found in the OP next time.
Basically, you need to collect 8 cards before they show up (4 cards for 1 heart fragment).

Want the Cards location? Check at the end of the walkthrough, it even has pictures. :)
Ohh, thankz, i tought there is another way to find these hearts. I checked the walkthrough but there is nothing about the second heart fragment..

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Ohh, thankz, i tought there is another way to find these hearts. I checked the walkthrough but there is nothing about the second heart fragment..
If you had followed my walkthrough from the start, you would have obtained everything in single flow.

Regardless, as I said before, every 4 cards collected = 1 half fragment ... there are 8 cards total = 2 half fragments.

They show up at the area (South of the laundry Machine) where the PC is found.

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
read thru the post and don't think i missed anything, but sorry in advance if this has been covered. updated java which was a pain because i'm still using vista. still can't get the type error to stop. went into properties and don't have the options posted earlier. so my question is, is my pc to out of date to play this game or has someone else been able to get it to work with vista?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Any patron that could share the preview for the new game.

Reactions: Krull

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
@jande21 it's just information

My Summer with Mom & Sis - Preview

Just wanted to update everyone with the progress on my next game 'My Summer with Mom & Sis'.
The game's mechanics are scripted and mostly implemented. The story is still very early though. The plan is for the game will be roughly 3 times the size of Visiting Aunt Sara.

I don't want to spoil anything, but I'll talk about some of the basics of the game.

The game will be presented as a puzzle solving game just like in Visiting Aunt Sara but with the added strategic element of a dating sim. The idea being you have all summer to play out the game however you wish. You can try and hit on Sis or Mom or both while also trying to appease your Dad and earn enough money to afford college, or blow your money on other things. Depending on how you play there will be multiple endings.

This should improve on Visiting Aunt Sara by offering replayability, freedom, and a strategic element.

The game will take a bit longer to make than Visiting Aunt Sara, but I've reused lots of code, graphics, and sounds from the first game to assure I can reach a reasonable release date. The game takes place over Summer, so I'm pushing hard to have the full game available before Fall (and Early Access much sooner).

I'm really excited about this game. I'm confident in my pre-production work and how smoothly everything has proceeded so far. I want to thank everyone for your support. With every new supporter I feel more dedicated to making something really awesome!

Feedback and comments are welcome.

Zooks

Jul 12, 2017
I would so like to play the game but im having problems extracting the files
I'm having the same, within the mega download zip file are two compressed files, the Z01 extracts mostly to it's completion but is missing over half the files. The other one refuses to extract.

babu2210

Jul 3, 2017
Solution to error : "TypeError undefined is not a function"

First, make sure your Java is up to date.
Download the latest Java version, along with a couple of recommended runtimes:

If this doesn't work, then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have done both of them. But still same problem.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes