RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Follow these steps carefully after you download:
1. Extract the file "AuntSara0.99b-win.zip" somewhere.
This will result in two new files appearing......
"VisitingAuntSara0.99b_Windows.zip" and "VisitingAuntSara0.99b_Windows.z01"
The two files have to be in the same location....

2. Extract the file "VisitingAuntSara0.99b_Windows.zip"
This will make the VisitingAuntSara0.99b_Windows folder appear and then you can play :)
Thanks for some reason winzip wasn't opening it. It worked great with WinRAR. You rock

Reactions: Qleaf

jsarah

May 31, 2017
can someone share a save folder? I've tried win & Mac version but I can't save at all. In windows version I receive an error in the Mac version folder is empty and the game doesn't create files...

sgameaddict2

Mar 8, 2017
Game always crashes to point where it renders game unplayable for me. I have a similar experience with the game 'Growing Up' but no other RPG maker games

los123

Jun 10, 2017
I don't seem to be able to put the '387' into the lock box to get the thumb drive..anyone else having this issue? Or is there something I missed doing?
Had to use a coin to get the pw...but now I am stuck :(

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I don't seem to be able to put the '387' into the lock box to get the thumb drive..anyone else having this issue? Or is there something I missed doing?
Had to use a coin to get the pw...but now I am stuck :(
Did you get the Cryptic Message?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you can open the lockbox.

by the way, there is a complete you can check out.

• Sad
Reactions: Titor23 and Krull

Paputi

May 4, 2017
I really hope he makes another ones. As I'm not really fan of the gangbang, almost NTR in his comics, I love his art and this game was good with fetishes that I like.
NLT is making another game and is called My Summer with Mom & Sis. Is on a coming soon state.

Reactions: Dictateur

los123

Jun 10, 2017
Did you get the Cryptic Message?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you can open the lockbox.

by the way, there is a complete you can check out.
Thanks. That worked. I'll check out the walkthrough as well.
:)

protovision

Jun 6, 2017
i keep getting "typeerror undefined is not a function". is it my laptop problem or something else? i'll really appreciate it if someone can provide an explanation

Reactions: babu2210

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
i keep getting "typeerror undefined is not a function". is it my laptop problem or something else? i'll really appreciate it if someone can provide an explanation
same thing happened to me. what should I do with the file .z01?
Download Winrar and then follow the intructions in this

protovision

Jun 6, 2017
Download Winrar and then follow the intructions in this
i already followed the instructions. still getting that typeerror whenever i try to go outside the house or when approaching the shiny object above you at the start of the game.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
i already followed the instructions. still getting that typeerror whenever i try to go outside the house or when approaching the shiny object above you at the start of the game.
Can you please check this Hopefully it will help you out. Credit to @Redking

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
There was a post on his patreon about the new game on 6/19. Anybody here a patron that could share?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There was a post on his patreon about the new game on 6/19. Anybody here a patron that could share?
It's actually a post about that he's currently working on a game called "My Summer With Mom & Sis"

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
It's actually a post about that he's currently working on a game called "My Summer With Mom & Sis"
Oh ok. I thought he might had posted a preview of it, or new information about like a release date.

Matoke

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for the game, it worth a try. :)

The MC is ugly and creepy so i just couldn't identify myself with him,but it might be just me. The images are not bad,enjoyable but not wow-category. Some dialoges are just childish imo and the acts as well in some cases. I played it using walktrough and the RPG-part had some nice catches, like combining elements and stuff. To put in simple,i don't think it's fap material, if you are to incest and aunt's, there are better alternatives out there. :)

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes