RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I gave up looking for the fucking coins, found 2 (one was in aunt's bathroom) and the other is in the living room I think.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
One coin in outside the house. need to use metal detector. on left side of the house.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I gave up looking for the fucking coins, found 2 (one was in aunt's bathroom) and the other is in the living room I think.
I have the location of all 4 coins and I'll provide pictures for more clarification on where to find them exactly.
In the previous versions the coin in Aunt Sara's bathroom was bugged.

Reactions: Lonewolf2212

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Has anyone tried the new v0.99b for mac and knows if it works?
I tried it on my MacBook Pro and runs fine, also you are able to save (at least a thing I guess).

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Which version of the game you played when you found the coin in Aunt's Bathroom? Windows or Mac?
Where exactly is the location of the coin inside the bathroom?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
What is the .z01 file?

Trying to use the 0.99b file but when I download it I get a zipped file, unpack that and I get another zipped file inside along with a .z01 file. can't seem to do anything with these though...

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Never mind, it a bullshit winrar proprietary file. I can't believe anyone uses anything other than 7zip. lol

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I have the location of all 4 coins and I'll provide pictures for more clarification on where to find them exactly.
In the previous versions the coin in Aunt Sara's bathroom was bugged.
Can you upload the pic of where the coins are. For my self a only found 2, and i have try to found the coin in Aunt's Bathroom, but i don't found one... Win V0.99b

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
Just finished the game in little over 1,5 hours without the walkthrough and found 8/8 cards and 3/4 coins.

bigz007

May 29, 2017
game keeps crashing after 30 seconds of play, I tried boosting virtual memory and it didn't work... any suggestion?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Can you upload the pic of where the coins are. For my self a only found 2, and i have try to found the coin in Aunt's Bathroom, but i don't found one... Win V0.99b
1. Next to the clock at the living room.
2. Upstairs hallway, one of the plants.
3. Forntyard, east of the tree (left side) / north of the mailbox. *will be easier to locate with the help of metal detector.
4. Looking at the coding if the game , the 4th coin should located at Aunt's bathroom but I cant seem to find it. There should be some sort of trigger to make it appear but so far didn't figure it out. @Adoringfan said he found it , waiting for answer from him.

If I get the 4th one, I'll post the updated wakthrough, no point posting only 3 pictures then adding 1 more later.

Reactions: A.J.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I hope someone just uploads a save with 100% completion with all cards and 4 coins.
I have 3 coins & everyone is saying last coin is in Aunt's bathroom but i can't find it. I literally clicked everywhere square in the bathroom but no coin. It has to be a bug or maybe its only event triggered which would be very lame.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can get it from the pictures folder of the game, so there's no need to go crazy for that 4 coin XD.
Yeah, I knew how to view the picture. But the main issue is seeing 3 out of 4 coins found at the end, it is just annoying as hell. I want to complete my walkthrough, but alas the dev is truly trolling and wont give me the satisfaction.

It's like I know I can cheat my way to give myself 4 coins but that's not the point, no reason to cheat whne it should be working as intended in the first place.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Yeah, I knew how to view the picture. But the main issue is seeing 3 out of 4 coins found at the end, it is just annoying as hell. I want to complete my walkthrough, but alas the dev is truly trolling and wont give me the satisfaction.

It's like I know I can cheat my way to give myself 4 coins but that's not the point, no reason to cheat whne it should be working as intended in the first place.
It's fun for me to imagine the dev reading this post with glee, releasing 0.99c 0.99d 0.99e changing minor details while keeping the coin bug just to mess with you. That said, I wanted to thank you for the work you put into the walkthroughs. They definitely enhance my experience

Reactions: Qleaf

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
It's fun for me to imagine the dev reading this post with glee, releasing 0.99c 0.99d 0.99e changing minor details while keeping the coin bug just to mess with you. That said, I wanted to thank you for the work you put into the walkthroughs. They definitely enhance my experience
Hahah well at that point, I'll have something ready in case this happens. It may be an honest mistake and he still didn't reaize the 4th coin is bugged since probably no one told him. Nevertheless, he is fixing some bugs which in the end is good (i.e. Replaying the anal scene).

I'm glad you enjoyed the wakthrough, I will never give up trying to add the locations of the coins if he ever decides to fix the bug.

Reactions: Nemi
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes