RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Darkobmx

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I knew how to view the picture. But the main issue is seeing 3 out of 4 coins found at the end, it is just annoying as hell. I want to complete my walkthrough, but alas the dev is truly trolling and wont give me the satisfaction.

It's like I know I can cheat my way to give myself 4 coins but that's not the point, no reason to cheat whne it should be working as intended in the first place.

Yup i know what you mean, but since it'snt working as intended there's no need to go all out for it at the moment.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
So is the game finished? Will there be only bug fixes?
Yes game is considered finished from v0.8 , he is just fixing the bugs and added one image after you finish the game as a reward for completing the game 100% and finding all 4 coins ( which you cant) .

Reactions: Mr.Qaywesdxc

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
The MEGA link on the first post isn't working for me? I downloaded 0.9a from post #147 - is there a big difference between the two?

Nemi

May 13, 2017
The MEGA link on the first post isn't working for me? I downloaded 0.9a from post #147 - is there a big difference between the two?
No, the changelog mentions "bug & dialogue fixes + bonus screen when you get 100% completion with all 4 coins", but at the moment it seems getting 4 coins without cheating is still impossible, the one screen is already posted here, and my playthrough of 0.9a was bug-free, so you're not missing much.

Reactions: tezster

killt

Jun 14, 2017
@Redking Attaching the walkthrough I made.

Complete walkthrough for the game, Enjoy! :)

Edit:

What's new in guide:
More efficient pathways from/to objectives.
Merged Card locations within guide for smooth transition.
Added Card locations (Pictures!) at the end of the guide for more clarity!
Colors!! ;)

Enjoy!

Edit2: I forgot to mention something at the very end of the guide. check spoiler below if you got stuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll fix it when I update the walkthrough, that's when I have the locations of all 4 coins (Currently 3 out of 4).
thx's

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hey guys can I get some help. I cant successfully install this. When I try to extract this as it downloads I get one Z01 file and a compressed file however you cant unzip the compressed file or extract it. Windows 10 operating system

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hey guys can I get some help. I cant successfully install this. When I try to extract this as it downloads I get one Z01 file and a compressed file however you cant unzip the compressed file or extract it. Windows 10 operating system
Follow these steps carefully after you download:
1. Extract the file "AuntSara0.99b-win.zip" somewhere.
This will result in two new files appearing......
"VisitingAuntSara0.99b_Windows.zip" and "VisitingAuntSara0.99b_Windows.z01"
The two files have to be in the same location....

2. Extract the file "VisitingAuntSara0.99b_Windows.zip"
This will make the VisitingAuntSara0.99b_Windows folder appear and then you can play :)

Reactions: GrumpyMonkey

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
No, this does not work. Floppy vintage time extensions like z01 z02 etc.. are not supported anymore on some compression tools.

Reactions: GrumpyMonkey

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
No, this does not work. Floppy vintage time extensions like z01 z02 etc.. are not supported anymore on some compression tools.
WinRAR and 7zip are the two common ones I use.

I extracted the file with WinRAR with no issues, I'm guessing it goes the same with 7zip. They are both free to download.

Reactions: Glaoui

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Ah! I am using 7zip and that is the one blocking me :)
I try Winrar, thanks for the tip

I confirm, Winrar did it with ease

Reactions: Qleaf

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Update v1.0

1.0 fixes a handful of misspellings, makes the 4th coin a little more obvious and fixes a stupid bug that I accidentally introduced in v.99b that caused the ending text to not appear unless you got 100%.

With this official release of Visiting Aunt Sara, I will now move my focus to the new game 'My Summer with Mom & Sis'. More details to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, I just compress all the files that I have got, that's all. I just want to keep it original.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Many thanks for @aleej for the Download Links:

I updated the walkthrough in this . Enjoy guys!

Ps: This is my 100th post! YAY!

Reactions: ongman and RedKing

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Are there any minimum requirements to run this game? It always seems to crush to me due to "memory overload".

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I really hope he makes another ones. As I'm not really fan of the gangbang, almost NTR in his comics, I love his art and this game was good with fetishes that I like.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes