RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
i can't play this game it goes full white screen i am using win10 i restarted the pc moved the game to different location even run it as admin but same white screen even downloaded from different website but still the same problem any guess here is the screen shot
View attachment 91511
Try updating your graphics card driver.

Reactions: YWU
Y

YWU

whenever i run game.exe, just the applicaion opens with a white screen . i dont know what to do?
plese help.
Download it from above link of my post that happens to me aswell i saved it in different partition of my hard drive it worked.

D

Deleted member 586894

when 1st playing/walking to transition scene, there was error(see pic). what happen ?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The game starts fine but the moment i start playing it gets erros getting to new rooms or even interact with shiny glow things its give me a Error and the game freezes turns off himself.

I wanted to try the game but since it has errors is a -1 for me.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
@jande21
I hope new players enjoy the game with the slightly modified content. As far as censorship, more broadly speaking it's also the fault of the credit card companies and banks who have the power to dictate what they like and don't like. They are surprisingly stingy on what they allow as I am finding out in my pursuits outside of Patreon. On my part, I just need to be smart in how I develop content going forward so I can still create the content that everyone likes, but within the terms that I'm required to follow. I won't say how the sausage is made, but my goal is that everyone, Patreon and my supporters will be happy with it in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Is the updated version any different that the old one?
The incest content has been pulled out. So mostly the convo's has been edited. Perhaps if there's another thing I don't know. My post above is slightly the info that dev has been given to us.

Reactions: Krull

st3rnritter

Jun 7, 2018
I can't take the basket after i used like a trap for the mouse, i need for the flower part

Any suggestion?

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
I went all the way through with Sara in the hot tub a 2nd time, then it ends . when will the new updated version come out

EDIT went all the way to 3rd hot tub after flower planting. New Update?

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes