RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Algesi

May 7, 2018
After the intro i keep getting "TYPE ERROR- undefined is not a function" can you guys help me out?

Reactions: hotmen

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
If anyone's playing this game fresh in 2018, you may want to try instead.

bluewhale

Jul 9, 2017
use lighter on plant ant then go for bucket. But what need do after we plant flower?

hint say that i need take my clothes from aunt room but cant do that!

edit: heart fragment. basement
I dont find the lighter. Where is it ?

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
anyone get the mac version working?

The game doesn't even start for me.
Can't get the Mac version to start, any ideas?
Mac version seems to be incomplete.
I just downloaded the version 0.9a Alpha for mac but when I try to open it I get the error message that the app can't be opened. Does anybody know how I can get it to work on a mac?
which version did you get to work on your Macbook?
The Mac version isn't opening, any tech genius know what to do?
I also face the same issue in Mac. When I open the file it pop us a dialog box saying 'Application Visiting aunt sara cannot be opened' .. :(
Think I will download the PC version and use wine.
Okay, I changed the nwjs file permission in the MacOS folder inside the Visiting Aunt Sara application to executable (chmod +x) now there is no error message :FuckYea: but the application opens up a white window for a few seconds and then closes. :FeelsBadMan:
Whoever is repackaging and uploading these are breaking the file permissions required for this to work. Sabersmith was on the right track but there are a number of helper apps in Framework that also need to be fixed.

From the Terminal, here is how you fix the permissions for RPGM games.

Code:
chmod a+x "Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs" "Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs Helper EH.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Helper EH" "Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs Helper NP.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Helper NP" "Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Helper"
This worked for me. I hope this helps. But even better would be if the packager and uploader would stop breaking these to begin with.

Reactions: HB38

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if i'm reading these comics in order. the aunt gets pregnant by MC here. is it she shown pregnant at the ending or mentions getting pregnant?

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes