RPGM None Vitamin Quest 2 Translation butakoma300g

XxBLoODxX123

Feb 3, 2021
Alright I’ll be honest I don’t know how to download the game it gave me three separate files to download can anyone give me a dumb down version of what suppose to do to play the game?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
can't you upload it on a better site than this ? i don't really want to download this for 12hours...
What ever gave you the impression I was the one who uploaded it. I am sharing a link someone else was kind enough to share for everyone. I assumed people would be grateful that I found this for them. Silly me. I guess FREE is too expensive.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
What ever gave you the impression I was the one who uploaded it. I am sharing a link someone else was kind enough to share for everyone. I assumed people would be grateful that I found this for them. Silly me. I guess FREE is too expensive.
I didn't know ? Don't get angry over me man, it's just that I know other link for that game that are much faster, I'm just trying to find one that have the last version with the RGSS3 file so I can try to put the partial translation on it, that's literally all.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Weird that exist 2 threads (or more) for this translation, here you can find the link to the v1.834 that is the last version aviable right now, ofc in jap.

creamkitto

Mar 28, 2018
You cant say "kind enough" when its using those dog shit sites lmao