Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
at this point I would like updates but not on the game but on your situation and safety, I know is not much but my prayers go for all the Ukraine's people.

Hi guys! We want to tell you a little bit about the situation in Ukraine and with us.Our country and the people in it are very hard now, but this war has united us very much and now we are stronger than ever!!! we want to tell you about exactly where we are, We live in Kirovograd region, all the fighting is now in Nikolaev and Kherson, we are not threatened by troops until they pass Nikolaev. We hope for the best now! and urge you not to worry about us! we are trying to be safe!!! we love you all very much and appreciate your support and concern! thank you so much!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys! We want to tell you a little bit about the situation in Ukraine and with us.Our country and the people in it are very hard now, but this war has united us very much and now we are stronger than ever!!! we want to tell you about exactly where we are, We live in Kirovograd region, all the fighting is now in Nikolaev and Kherson, we are not threatened by troops until they pass Nikolaev. We hope for the best now! and urge you not to worry about us! we are trying to be safe!!! we love you all very much and appreciate your support and concern! thank you so much!
Stay strong, friends.

Scommbi

Jul 29, 2019
do you guys take suggestions? if so i have a few id love for you to take into consideration or look at just for future updates, i mean of course

Сroqs

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
do you guys take suggestions? if so i have a few id love for you to take into consideration or look at just for future updates, i mean of course
helo! what kind of suggestions do you have in mind?

floran

May 20, 2020
Dunno if it was already mentioned but 0.2.8 is out in itch.io

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Kinda confused here with how it say's in the tags there is a female + male protagonist but when I read the summary and look at the picture there seems to only be a female protagonist?

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
Kinda confused here with how it say's in the tags there is a female + male protagonist but when I read the summary and look at the picture there seems to only be a female protagonist?
The Christmas special has a male protagonist which is why this thread has that tag.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Yay, more content!

..Boo, no more content!
It's okay, one day the Viv in my playthrough will climb the hyena tower in a most grateful, messy, and enthusiastic fashion. Also, what in the world is going on with that title splash page art? I laughed for a good long minute.

Have a good one!

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
what's the male protagonist?
all I see in previews show female and it's making me confused, does the character grow a dick or something?

RedBun

Feb 6, 2018
what's the male protagonist?
all I see in previews show female and it's making me confused, does the character grow a dick or something?
That got answered like 6 posts up, lol. The Male Protag is for the Christmas Special only.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It official about Hima and Scarlet Princess: they are the same hyena who harassing or seducing (hopefully not to eat her alive), or MC why maybe she gonna be good girlfriend or the best friend ever.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
If we're talking about suggestions, it'd take the game in likely a way different direction-- but it'd be awesome if Viv was so inspired by her hyena friend that she starts training under (or alongside, or over, or whatever saucy position presents itself) her as a potential fighter for the ring (fake or otherwise), and/or becoming a semi literal gym bunny.

Gotta admit, a semi scandelous, spandex clad pint sized powerhouse would be a hell of a ticket draw.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes