3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Part of gameplay how? She's not a fucking succubus that gets something out of sex, it's game over RAPE for a reason.
I hope it's a lose scene, it would not make sense any other fucking way.
It's way off putting how fucking guilty hell and night of revenge do it where there is absolutely nothing going on alongside the animations themselves, no damage, no nothing, zero impact, girls can break free and walk like nothing happened.

Though if you look carefully at the picture you can see she still has 30hp so probably going to be a little bit different than in Moon Rhapsody.
Maybe similar to how it looked in those Nocturne vids on the discord.

Daavo

Jun 29, 2017
Part of gameplay how? She's not a fucking succubus that gets something out of sex, it's game over RAPE for a reason.
I hope it's a lose scene, it would not make sense any other fucking way.
It's way off putting how fucking guilty hell and night of revenge do it where there is absolutely nothing going on alongside the animations themselves, no damage, no nothing, zero impact, girls can break free and walk like nothing happened.

Though if you look carefully at the picture you can see she still has 30hp so probably going to be a little bit different than in Moon Rhapsody.
Maybe similar to how it looked in those Nocturne vids on the discord.
dont have a problem with it being lose only scenes, im just worried that its gonna be like in moon rhapsody where the scenes themselfs will last 3 seconds

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
All I can say is nude graphic in this game feels very bouncy.
Dev has good taste.
[Hoping for a captured scene like the old one.]

Last edited:
Reactions: derakino999
Mar 22, 2020
1680194656670.png Guys I got kinda fucked up, where tf are my shits to attack? I pick shit up but I can't use them, I can't even attack at all in general, my only way of damage is kicking and we all know that shit ain't gonna be really efficient. I think this is a bug but I don't know rn, if anybody got a way to let me play the game again without the need for a new save, uh, be my guest please.

Also for context, this happened when I was just around the area with the hands that grab ass and tits. I died and shits thinking it'd give me my shit back but now I'm kinda stuck asf.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

This version isn't much longer than 0.1, but there's plenty of changes and new features have been added. The extended version also has a new stage along with the other one from v0.1.

Changes: -The map screen is no longer, each area is connected via savepoints that you can travel between once the second one is found.
-Save files have been added.
-Stage 1 has a mostly different layout and name along with stage 3.
-You can perfom a strong attack while crouching, and the air version is different. The light attack no longer performs strong attacks when holding forward.
-Paint can now be aimed with a cross hair when holding the strong attack key. You can't aim it in midair however.
-MP now shows the values above the meter and anima crystals now increase MP instead of the recovery time.
-There are key items that have one time uses and are shown on the pause screen.
-Shop items are more expensive.
-Power ups are harder to find on an initial playthrough of a stage.
-Clothing resets only if you die or fail, if the options are set to no clothing damage restarting from a savepoint will reset it.
-The treasure dungeon minigame is now hidden somewhere else.
-The boss arena and fight has some changes to it. There's more new stuff to find, but those are the most important things I wanted to mention.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Updated my cheat table for version 0.2.0 public. This time you can change your max HP.

Remember to download cheat engine and load the table there.

EDIT1:ITEM SLOTS ARE NOT WORKING, FIX INCOMING.

EDIT2: Item slots are working as of version 0.2 of table.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Animation are a bit disapointing, it's literally 2/3 frames per sequence
I like them as is. It's efficient but there's enough on display to fill in the gaps. It's either this or we only get one smooth animation and nothing else. Plus there's the fact that these animations have various clothing layers depending on how stripped you are.

Very solid update in my opinion, had a lot of fun with it. Love the new ghoul animations but I'm disappointed the Supporter-exclusive level has no new animation and we didn't get to see that tentacle trap he teased in a Twitter video either. There's always next time.

Reactions: Banshee96
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes