3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Neat, seems promising for a demo. The gameplay's there, the ambiance is there, and there's a feel for what the goal is.
Not a lot of lewd content outside of clothing damage and such but honestly if the game turns out good who cares lol.

It is kinda jank atm though, but it's a little baby demo so no biggie.
The animations, assuming it's not an artistic decision, and controls definitely need work.

CWSBBW

Jul 2, 2022
So i think i figured how to get the clothes gone without using cheats... Just keep taking damage, then press esc and teleport to the safe place. Your health will be back at full but your clothes won't. Will take quite a time but worth it.

ranae

Jul 12, 2019
Very hard to play on keyboard. Just spent 10 minutes to wall jump after fall from platform. Places where I can retry and continue stealing all the effort. Please make it more keyboard friendly - now it is painful.

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
can you kill the SCP 682 in this game cuz it seem impossible to me.
small cheese for the big sewer boss: head left to the recessed water area, crouch and spam projectile (red/blue) sprays. When he's really close vomit should go right over your head and he won't be able to bite. Pretty much only be able to step on you for small damage, but he'll back off and try to puke (and miss) again. Rinse and repeat, potion when chip damage accumulates too much.

Just hug his face and chop like fruit ninja tbh, mash that X key.

(P.S just hurling fire arrows down the length of pitfall plains map (there'sno max range) wipes most of the cockatrices without them ever getting close. Ice creates too many obstacles.)

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks. I saw the preview images and it looked like something I'd love to play for hscene content, but if there's nothing to be had here beyond 'meh boobies exposed how erotic.'

We need like, a tag for 'No sex content' or something. :unsure:
same i was rly excited looking at the game screenshots but man what a bummer

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
same i was rly excited looking at the game screenshots but man what a bummer
There is actual h scene content just not a lot. However, the previews show case none of this because the first demo only had one with the shadow guy. It’s not always a good idea to only look at the image previews in threads because I have found that it is common for them to not be updated from past updates.

SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
The game is dark as shit for something trying to be a metroidvania, you're basically killing this game before it's even finished.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes