Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I passed Silverdew and Duskvale quests with a Dragon, but stucked at Jugu island, is there any walkthrought of it, please?
I think you're in the wrong thread, try the one for Vixens Tail: Duskvale.

There's a walkthrough posted somewhere there, and it's also on the discord.

Reactions: Bugagog

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I couldn't find a guide or walkthrough for this game so I make one
This guide only tells you how to get the main ending (to my view). It doesn't include every bad ending

Edited: for some reason, after redownloaded, I can't use Ctrl +F to find because of the font. So now there is the segoe ui font version : )

Last edited:

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
If you are there, then you should have it. Are you sure you have gotten the others?
My man, how can I locate thoese dildos, I have encountered two Sylphs in the park and what must I do from there on I don't know, reading through comments to find some answers. You mentioned park, underground/guilds warehouse, market, didn't find a thing or maybe I am just doing something wrong, a walkthrough or something like that would be nice.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
My man, how can I locate thoese dildos, I have encountered two Sylphs in the park and what must I do from there on I don't know, reading through comments to find some answers. You mentioned park, underground/guilds warehouse, market, didn't find a thing or maybe I am just doing something wrong, a walkthrough or something like that would be nice.
Buy the double dildo from the merchant in the market. Then you give that double dildo to those two sylphs
Reward: the ancient elven dildo from them

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
anonfiles and zippy are both dead links, and Mega is asking for a decryption key. Any help? I know this game is a few years old, but I wanted to try out the whole series

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes