Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
nope just found the game today and started a new game after downloading it
In that case, I... really still don't have a clue. The code looks good, nothing else has an impact on it anywhere, and I just ran through it myself again and it worked just fine.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
In that case, I... really still don't have a clue. The code looks good, nothing else has an impact on it anywhere, and I just ran through it myself again and it worked just fine.
odd just started a new game and got the warehouse job and still nothing,also with the cemetery job where do you go?the girl mentions catacombs in the temple but nothing new is there

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
odd just started a new game and got the warehouse job and still nothing,also with the cemetery job where do you go?the girl mentions catacombs in the temple but nothing new is there
You did check the inventory and the number of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there?

The missing catacombs is by design. No taking action until approved by your superior.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
yup in inventory shows nothing,the only time it shows is buying the one from the vendor
Just checked the inventory, nothing wrong there either. And it updates fine for me, showing 1-2-3 as I find them. The code for adding one to the inventory is even exactly the same as for the vendor, like copy/paste the same. Gah! Just to make absolutely sure, you are through the door?

I'll let you know when/if I figure something out.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
Just checked the inventory, nothing wrong there either. And it updates fine for me, showing 1-2-3 as I find them. The code for adding one to the inventory is even exactly the same as for the vendor, like copy/paste the same. Gah! Just to make absolutely sure, you are through the door?

I'll let you know when/if I figure something out.
how do you open it? fingering suggests to get something long but the only items i can find are the dildos from the vendor

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Haha, there's the problem, you just haven't found it yet then.

There's a hint in the markings on the door. Maybe another vendor has what you need!

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
This was an interesting game. I liked the lore and the game was more intense than I thought initially, good luck to the dev on the next projects!

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Quivive

Dec 9, 2020
Just a bit confused about what to do after obtaining the three items.
I have all of them, have completed all of the notices for the guild, and I think I've checked every location. I couldn't find a playthrough/walkthrough either, and there's nothing in my quest log.

I know I'm supposed to look for the new location next, but I don't know how I unlock it. Also couldn't get spoiler tags to work, thus the lack of names. I hope I explained it enough.

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Just a bit confused about what to do after obtaining the three items.
I have all of them, have completed all of the notices for the guild, and I think I've checked every location. I couldn't find a playthrough/walkthrough either, and there's nothing in my quest log.

I know I'm supposed to look for the new location next, but I don't know how I unlock it. Also couldn't get spoiler tags to work, thus the lack of names. I hope I explained it enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes