Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Thanks a lot, glad you enjoy it! Afterwards, try out the sequel I'm making if you like, there's even more of everything.

Vyzex29

Nov 10, 2018
Hmm i got the info about the temple and i got the 3 dildos, but when i go to the temple i don't get any new options,
I tried talking the the guild master but she just asks not to disturb, how do i complete the cemetery mission then?

muttt

Feb 25, 2018
So, I beat the game but didn't get the true ending... I tried just about every thing I could think of but I've reached a dead end and can't figure out how to get the best ending still. I'm losing sleep over it, so does anyone know how to get the best ending?

Theproman53

Jul 25, 2019
Listen, there isn't a best ending, just a true one. I got it by going into the dungeon with the 3 elven dildos and returning to the princess with evidence that her advisor? had been doing rituals to make her dick like that. Hope this help and you get some sleep.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Dev notes say "There will be more content in future updates" but the game is also flagged as completed?

Can you clarify? Mostly asking to know if I should keep the current save

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Dev notes say "There will be more content in future updates" but the game is also flagged as completed?

Can you clarify? Mostly asking to know if I should keep the current save
Lazy dev didn't update the dev notes when he finished the game and moved on to the next one.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
So is this game completelly replaced by the sequel (as far as content goes) or is there enough difference to be worth a play?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, I made a compressed unofficial Android port for Vixen's Tail 1
Usual gestures etc
Alternative persistent save/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run

Edit: updated 06/02/23 - newer port features.

Last edited:

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, I'm stuck. I'm suppose to open the door in the Guild Warehouse, but I can't find anything. I have searched everywhere, I have 2 ancient elven dildo's (one from the lake and one bought from the dildo peddler).

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
So, I'm stuck. I'm suppose to open the door in the Guild Warehouse, but I can't find anything. I have searched everywhere, I have 2 ancient elven dildo's (one from the lake and one bought from the dildo peddler).
Elf cum? If it's that door.

Lurto360

Jan 30, 2022
View attachment 644373

Overview:
Leaving her life in the forest for the opportunities of the big city, young Vixen has no idea that she will be sucked into a game of religion, politics and lots of semen.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-20
Release Date:2020-05-04
Developer: Fluxcarnal -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA

View attachment 644336 View attachment 644337 View attachment 644338 View attachment 644339 View attachment 644340
kinda wrong order i guess. but here i am after trying duskvale :D

Bugagog

Jun 17, 2020
I passed Silverdew and Duskvale quests with a Dragon, but stucked at Jugu island, is there any walkthrought of it, please?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes