2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
x26XFz.jpg

Overview:
he story starts with Mark, our main character, pondering about a silly mistake he just made.
Mark is just returning home from studying abroad; he spent almost four years far away.
While he was far away, Mark kept in contact with his best friend, Alma; she is his childhood friend and probably much more.
But now, a silly mistake threatens to keep them apart; Mark must find a way to sort things out.
Mark and Alma can spend time together inside a Virtual Reality (VR) game called "The Void."

The Void is a game that promises an immersive Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) Role Playing Game (RPG) experience,
but something feels off about it...
Help our heroes make it through the storm and help them prepare for the monstrous typhoon brewing on the horizon.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-14
Release Date: 2021-12-14
Developer: 9thCrux - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v0.2.1): - - - -
Android
(v0.2.1): - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Boulette34 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

qBe_0C.jpg 5K04OK.jpg CjWhx9.jpg mjhAMg.jpg tmkcC8.jpg PHTr9f.jpg 1DqPxj.jpg 22TcFO.jpg 2I1AHJ.jpg 3IDLmM.jpg LKXWpo.jpg r55xhs.jpg jBchBJ.jpg JInLVo.jpg woBRDM.jpg 2rtCX3.jpg MQ2dMk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The premise has potential, but it needs further development to realize it. I'm not really a fan of SANDBOX gameplay, but if it's something intuitive, then I'm cool with it.

Mark and Alma spend time together inside a game called "The Void" an immersive Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) Role Playing Game (RPG) experience,
MC: "My girlfriend 'Alma' is a MMO star... :sneaky: she is going to be PISSED OFF when she finds out." lol

(see 5th screen)

Last edited:

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Even though dev other game is a VN it felt like a sandbox grind with repeated dialogues and scenes . Add to that this game is now SANDBOX ??? How much is the grind in this one ? And the oral sex which is mentioned above does it occur in the game or in the dream like his other game ?

Reactions: mofonistik

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This is already looking better than Class Next Door, despite the latter having Tiffany

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Haha, other dudes than MC in this VN...I sense a certain 3 letter acronym debate coming. Let the fun begin. I'll just sit back and watch.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Premise seems pretty interesting, tags seem fine, but I just have one question... What the fuck is up with those pants? I've been here long enough that not even the most depraved premise shocks me, but I've never seen anything like this before. Well done and good luck.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So in this one instead of being sex dreams (where the last time I played they always ended in the best part..... :HideThePain: ) now it's going to be virtual sex? Well at least there is no risk of pregnancy if there is creampie:WeSmart:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Premise seems pretty interesting, tags seem fine, but I just have one question... What the fuck is up with those pants? I've been here long enough that not even the most depraved premise shocks me, but I've never seen anything like this before. Well done and good luck.
Considering they're playing an MMO, those pants are probably shockingly practical n00bwear.

johanes

May 14, 2017
i dont normally say this things specially if its a "Free" game... but damn dude get someone better to design or code your GUI its so clunky to use that its getting annoying xD

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes