Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is it wrong to ask for a flashback about the female protagonist’s first time?
A flashback in what sense (Text, unique scene etc.)?
If you can describe the idea in more detail, then we certainly can consider it.

Unless you mean the first time before the game is placed in time and not a flashback to the first scene during the gameplay, then we will think about it, can't promise anything as our focus is on expanding the current segment in time and not really the past yet.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
A flashback in what sense (Text, unique scene etc.)?
If you can describe the idea in more detail, then we certainly can consider it.

Unless you mean the first time before the game is placed in time and not a flashback to the first scene during the gameplay, then we will think about it, can't promise anything as our focus is on expanding the current segment in time and not really the past yet.
A flashback that took place before the game began, a unique sex scene.

Mar 11, 2021
Hi all

does anyone else get this issue when trying to load it ?

Error
uncaught Error: Header is wrong

Crash log "undefined" has been saved at "crashes" folder

Open folder

I try to open the folder but nothing happens

is there any solution to this ?

cheers

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi all

does anyone else get this issue when trying to load it ?

Error
uncaught Error: Header is wrong

Crash log "undefined" has been saved at "crashes" folder

Open folder

I try to open the folder but nothing happens

is there any solution to this ?

cheers
Hey!
Please make a screenshot of the error and double check if there is a text document inside the crashes folder.
The more information you can give us, the faster we can fix it.

From the current informations that you have provided, it seems the game can't decrypt some asset files.
Can you please confirm if the download isn't corrupt?
Possibly try to redownload it from a different mirror or directly from our patreon.
Chances are also that you antivirus might be blocking something.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2021
Hey!
Please make a screenshot of the error and double check if there is a text document inside the crashes folder.
The more information you can give us, the faster we can fix it.

From the current informations that you have provided, it seems the game can't decrypt some asset files.
Can you please confirm if the download isn't corrupt?
Possibly try to redownload it from a different mirror or directly from our patreon.
Chances are also that you antivirus might be blocking something.
Thank you for the suggestion I will try a few other downloads and if nothing works I'll take a screen shot

Thank you

Mar 11, 2021
Thank you for the suggestion I will try a few other downloads and if nothing works I'll take a screen shot

Thank you

Regarding trying the suggestions

I tired downloading all the different versions from here none worked

I have no antivirus software on the computer

the download wasn't ever corrupted

I get a blank screen and then this pops up

I click the open folder and it does nothing I looked through the game files for the crashes folder and I can't seem to find it at all

If you have any other suggestions i'm all ears thank you

IMG_9148.jpg

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Regarding trying the suggestions

I tired downloading all the different versions from here none worked

I have no antivirus software on the computer

the download wasn't ever corrupted

I get a blank screen and then this pops up

I click the open folder and it does nothing I looked through the game files for the crashes folder and I can't seem to find it at all

If you have any other suggestions i'm all ears thank you

View attachment 1600891
Hey, can you try to run the game as an Administator?

As well as, please send us your specs and game location over a DM.
That would include: operating system, GPU, are the drivers all up to date etc.

We are currently trying to reproduce this error, but so far no luck but we are working on fixing it as soon as we possibly can.

Thank you.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
VoidBound [v0.4.2 Beta Public] [Cursed-Atelier]
comprimido_.gif

Download PC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Exoplast and Xol

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
Hey, can you try to run the game as an Administator?

As well as, please send us your specs and game location over a DM.
That would include: operating system, GPU, are the drivers all up to date etc.

We are currently trying to reproduce this error, but so far no luck but we are working on fixing it as soon as we possibly can.

Thank you.
Any news for the new game contents?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Any news for the new game contents?
Hey, we are doing public weekly reports on our patreon so you can follow along on the current progress of the development.
The update is coming along, we just hit a few too many roadblocks so it's taking longer than anticipated.

Rest assured, we are working on it daily.

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
where do i go for the first place i am kinda soft lock don't know where go other than the two district avaliabel for me

edit: i founded i wasn't paying much attention to the lay out of the map, which confuse me on which one is the door

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Possible bug in the room with the robot production lines. If you go into the "oh crap" area with no appraent way out, there's a destroyed section of wall in the NE of the area. If you move onto that, you get the "oh crap" repeating, then the UI locks up and you need to force quite the game.

Least, that what's happened to me, one out of one times that I tried it :)

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is there some special trick to getting into the Sleepless Night? I've talked to the geeky dude at the comercial center and he sent me to talk to his mate Ogven at the Sleepless Night in the Orange quarter (which I assume is the red light looking district). But the doors don't open for some reason.

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Possible bug in the room with the robot production lines. If you go into the "oh crap" area with no appraent way out, there's a destroyed section of wall in the NE of the area. If you move onto that, you get the "oh crap" repeating, then the UI locks up and you need to force quite the game.

Least, that what's happened to me, one out of one times that I tried it :)
Thanks for the report, I will look into that!
Edit: Found the issue and it has been fixed.
Is there some special trick to getting into the Sleepless Night? I've talked to the geeky dude at the comercial center and he sent me to talk to his mate Ogven at the Sleepless Night in the Orange quarter (which I assume is the red light looking district). But the doors don't open for some reason.
There shouldn't be anything blocking you from entering, make sure you press enter in the middle of the door and not use the mouse, otherwise please provide a screenshot and your save file so I can see if something might have locked up.
Edit: Double checked the door, there is no requirement that you need to have fulfilled to enter the building, but in case you would be using the mouse, the trigger point is at the bottom of the door. It should work normally if you walk to the door and press enter.
Sorry for the inconvience.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Edit: Double checked the door, there is no requirement that you need to have fulfilled to enter the building, but in case you would be using the mouse, the trigger point is at the bottom of the door. It should work normally if you walk to the door and press enter.
OK. Reloaded the game and I'm in. I spammed clicks all over the lower part of the shop and got there eventually. Not sure why my previous click-spamming didn't do it, but these things happen in computer games.

I didn't say it before BTW, but nice game! I played it quite a while back and you had be sold from glass tube scene right at the start. I had to give up that run because orange district map was too much for my hardware at the time, but I'm looking forward to seeing what else is in store for Caly. Keep up the good work!

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
OK. Reloaded the game and I'm in. I spammed clicks all over the lower part of the shop and got there eventually. Not sure why my previous click-spamming didn't do it, but these things happen in computer games.

I didn't say it before BTW, but nice game! I played it quite a while back and you had be sold from glass tube scene right at the start. I had to give up that run because orange district map was too much for my hardware at the time, but I'm looking forward to seeing what else is in store for Caly. Keep up the good work!
Glad to know you managed to get in.
Thanks a lot for the kind words as well, yeah the orange/redlight and commercial district are really taxing for hardware, we are currently working on overhauling the entire maps of henosis (including finishing the other districts), to get them in line with your classic top down view, while keeping the same quality and lighting effects on it.
So far tests have shown that the performance is significantly better.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Any thoughts on beating the boss fight after finding the chip? I got beaten once, saw the scene (which was fair enough) then had to go back and get the chip to find I have to fight them again.

From the opening dialogue, I'm guessing that we're supposed to deploy turrets and shields and take them down that way. Only I didn't have much in the way of resources left when I got there (having deliberately had way too many guard fights) and I don't have the resources to make more? Can I get out to buy some kit and maybe grind some cash and components? Or should I just reload a save from way back and rethink my approach?

Also, is that first fight scripted to lose so we can see the scene? I thought I was just about to win there and then several thousand points of damage zapped Caly to the floor. I don't mind if so, but if that first scene has to happen, I'll save my gadgets for the rematch.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes