Jul 28, 2018
bad very bad fucking Microsoft has no complaints against you. I can only ask Try to make a game on Unity, try maybe Unity will work out, it seems like it doesn’t require large versions of Windows yet and Unity treats animations more softly than the MV maker
The current version of Unity (2023.1) also requires Windows 10 (64-bit) or 11. Which, if you'd like, you can still upgrade to from Windows 7/8/8.1.

Last edited:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
explanatory team please I'm doing something wrong or do you have better ideas? If I offended you in any way, I apologize
Unity just announced they'll charge devs $0.20 per install after the game they made in Unity passes a threshold (200k revenue and installs for the free version, 1M for the Pro version) from January 1st 2024 onwards

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
i can't interact with the quest board to start new quest line, any idea ?
Basic requirement check first: Are you positive you have your bounty licence? If so, are you sure you're finished with the Xaide content completely? Both of these are necessary precursors to the new quest.

Nov 12, 2020
Can't get this game to open with proton for some reason. Every other RPG Maker game has worked perfectly, any reason you can think of that this one wouldn't?

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Can't get this game to open with proton for some reason. Every other RPG Maker game has worked perfectly, any reason you can think of that this one wouldn't?
We modified a lot in terms of how the game loads files and it uses specific call functions that are only available on windows, that sadly aren't modified/adjusted for other platforms yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Basic requirement check first: Are you positive you have your bounty licence? If so, are you sure you're finished with the Xaide content completely? Both of these are necessary precursors to the new quest.
I've done Xaide already, last thing i did for bounty is to collect the flower and bring it back to the barman. Now he's telling me there's no other bounty.
Last thing i did is taking a shower in vas bathroom.

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I've done Xaide already, last thing i did for bounty is to collect the flower and bring it back to the barman. Now he's telling me there's no other bounty.
Last thing i did is taking a shower in vas bathroom.
If the guild-master is telling you that there are no new quests, fair chance one of the requirements is still pending.
Could you upload your latest save file here so we could check from our end?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Sure.
-snip-
Thank you for the file :)
So after checking through the details, it is as we expected- one of your requirements remain unfulfilled. Specifically, you haven't finished your Xaide adventures yet.

We suggest backtracking to you ship's control room and trace your last steps. Here is a walk-through guidance should you feel lost:

As always we're here to provide aid should you still need it ^^

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Thank you for the file :)
So after checking through the details, it is as we expected- one of your requirements remain unfulfilled. Specifically, you haven't finished your Xaide adventures yet.

We suggest backtracking to you ship's control room and trace your last steps. Here is a walk-through guidance should you feel lost:

As always we're here to provide aid should you still need it ^^
Strange, i killed the boss already, i don't have other save actually.
Anyway, thanks for your fast answer :)

Reactions: Cursed Atelier
Nov 12, 2020
We modified a lot in terms of how the game loads files and it uses specific call functions that are only available on windows, that sadly aren't modified/adjusted for other platforms yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.
That's a shame, still weird it doesn't work because proton is meant specifically to convert windows-only calls for Linux and Mac.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Strange, i killed the boss already, i don't have other save actually.
Apologies for pinging you again, but were you able to figure out the issue? You mentioned in your previous posts that you finished the Xaide content a few patches and after thinking about that, we think we might have an inkling on why your requirements still remains incomplete even though you claimed you did finish Xaide.

Let us know if you are still stuck as we'd be more that happy to help your issue sorted out.

Last edited:

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Apologies for pinging you again, but were you able to figure out the issue? You mentioned in your previous posts that you finished the Xaide content a few patches and after thinking about that, we think we might have an inkling on why your requirements still remains incomplete even though you claimed you did finish Xaide.

Let us know if you are still stuck as we'd be more that happy to help your issue sorted out.
hi again :)
I was thinking restart for the beginning lol, i don't know what i can do to unlock my situation.
I remeber killing the boss, ending wounded in a bed and then back to the city (maybe not in that order :s).
Problem is my english isn't that great so sometimes i've to guess what i've to do, that's why i'm happy you're working on quest log so it'll be easier to remember what i did and where to go when i continue the game after few days ^^
Anyway, i checked gallery and i've seen everything except slime things, so i supposed i saw all other content.

Reactions: Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i checked gallery and i've seen everything except slime things, so i supposed i saw all other content.
Hi again,

Well that confirms it then- if you can see all content in gallery outside of the slime saga, you did finish Xaide. After you mentioned playing the game long ago, we remembered a bug that happened that essentially disabled Xaide clearance after finishing a certain event in later patches. We did issue a hotfix for it, but we can only presume it didn't make it to you in time.

Either way, allow us to give you a choice. You're more than welcome to start the game from the beginning if you so wish, or... we fixed the save you sent us by enabling the Xaide condition. Caly is standing exactly where you saved her last, so all you have to do is make your way back to the guild and pick the new quest:

Let us know if that works out for you or if you need any other aid :)

Reactions: Wildquill
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes