kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, you need to go to the slums that is the area to the left of you when you load that save.
In the middle is the big and long building, that is the long house. Inside of it, you will see a flower on the table.
That is your next step.

We have updated the the public build on our patreon in case you are interested, it will give you a new bounty quest after the introduction.
It will be uploaded here shortly.
ok thanks XD man it was so obvious, I'm blind has hell.

P.S: idk if it important to you, but Caly captain like suit sprite module don't match her standing image which I find weird for so long.

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
ok thanks XD man it was so obvious, I'm blind has hell.

P.S: idk if it important to you, but Caly captain like suit sprite module don't match her standing image which I find weird for so long.
Can you make a screenshot, I'm not quite sure what you mean with that. So I assume it is a bug.

Reactions: zuays

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
ok for the sprite question this is what I mean, her sprite a white dress with a red belt and a red scarf, but standing image a gray dress black belt and a black jacket
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah yeah, that is gonna change soon, we are working on an overhaul on all standing art and the casual outfit. It will soon be synced up again. I thought you might have had the giant sprite issue that popped up in 0.5.3 for a bit haha. But rest assured Sprite and standing art will sync up!

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Oh, ok good to know for the first post, and XD thought so I was like damn these slimes are going crazy! I don't see a suggestion/bug tab on your discord.
There should be a bug report channel, if you just joined you need to wait for a bit for the role to get assigned if that didnt happen, send me a dm here with your user name so I can assign the role manually

Edit: role has been added

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Salutations Spacefarers ✎໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७▤

It's been a while since our last official public release of VoidBound. Too long in-fact, and for that we sincerely apologize. Sadly, such is the reality of small crew working on a vividly expansive game. That being said, we'll make you wait no longer and present to you VoidBound 0.5.4d.

Download VoidBound 0.5.4d: https://f95zone.to/threads/voidbound-v0-5-3c-public-cursed-atelier.43212/

"Trigger the new quest chain by visiting the Bounty Guild and interacting with the Quest Board. Player must have completed the Xaide quest-line and the "Bounty License" quest as a perquisite."
Lets talk a bit about this patch.

Technically speaking, 0.5.4d is not a direct leap from 0.5.3, but in-fact the combination of the Slime Chronicles Saga and its expansion Bad End story. It's also our first major re-haul attempt to shift the game's focus away from Visual Novel heavy aspect to a more RPG game-play styled journey.

Lets start from the top:

Slime Chronicles Saga

1694459837253.png
With her new found status as a licensed Bounty Hunter, Caly picks her first task and heads out into the seedy underbelly that is the Henosisan Slums, only to run into a mysterious formless being that vanishes as quickly as it appears. Curiosity getting the better of her, probes Caly to investigate further, only to realize that the more she discovers, the more she finds herself getting quickly caught up in a long standing feud that ultimately threatens the very existence of the city! Caly will have to move fast to grasp the gravity of the situation and eventually align herself with choices that might have long reaching consequences- including sealing the fate of an entire race.. or worse, herself!
Slime Chronicles Saga: Ishan's Dark Fantasy

1694459882555.png

Remember when we mentioned fate sealing consequences? Well this extended branch story explores a "What if.." of that. Without going too munch into spoilers, just keep an eye on this purple character called Ishan. He has plans on Caly and if you let Caly turn her back to him, things will quickly take a turn for the worse. Even more so if you fail to to neutralize him afterwards.
0.5.4d Patch Features:

• Over 80 newly created HCGs forming the bedrock of multiple events for the base story.
SomethingSpecial.gif
Did she get one? Play to find out!

Contains risque flavors of both HDF and Slime Faction varieties. All we can say is that, Caly sure likes to get around. Comes with its own unique endings based on choices made.

• Further brand new 32 HCGs that create a unique bad end branch!

Limited to only Slime Faction branching... for now. Explore a particular slime's dark side in a multi-scene NSFW package that eventually seals a defeated Caly's fate for good.

• Over 30 newly added standing arts! [Work In Progress]
1694460791285.png

New NPCs means new standing art poses. Ranging from both central to mob characters, we have built unique poses for them all. Well... almost all. Given the nature of the story still being developed, there is a chance new actors will join the party down the line as well!

• 13 brand-new enemies have joined the fight!
1694460898567.png
1694460872675.png

It's a faction war! That means new enemies on both sides. Slimes or Defence Force? Whichever way you go, new nemesis await just around the corner. It seems like Caly makes more enemies than friends with each patch!

• 10 new battle sprites [Work In Progress]

No game-play focused patch would be truly complete without proper combat sprites in the mix! Uniquely minted for each enemy, Caly will have her hands full keeping them all in check on the battlefield. More to come later~

• 2 new maps!
A large sewer system has been constructed to serve as the base for our slimey friends. They prefer to dwell in the wet and humid underground rather than on the dry and hostile surface of Henosis. Broken into two separate sections, Caly will find plenty of action happening down there. Though, it's entirely up to the player whether it's friendly or hostile!
  • Over 31 original ambience + 1 BGM sounds!
Henosis has become more immersive now with a range of ambience sounds being added across the entire city. Fountain sprouting? Yep. Neon signs crackling? Indeed. Waste sewage bubbling? Ugh, yes, but keep your distance! And to top it all, a brand new BGM that suits our sewer dwelling slimey denizens.

And a host of miscellaneous updates like:

• Balancing
Updated balancing parameters applied to new foes. The evolving Combat system will throw unpredictable enemy attack patterns Caly's way. Strategize smartly. She will not always get the initiative!
  • Bug Fixes
Technical Bug fixes of uninteresting but important nature.
  • Plugin Updates
Optimizations all across the board. More smoother fps play and with expected performance gains on older systems!
  • Grammatical Fixes
Some minor fixes to address dialogue goofs.

-----------

QUEST LOG STATUS UPDATE

Unfortunately, due to the crew's focus completely occupied with releasing the latest VoidBound 0.5.5 content patch, we fell short on completing work on the much requested Quest Log System. We came close though, with our coder reporting almost 80% work done, but it is currently in no shape or form for a stable deployment, and as such will be delayed. We have right now no concrete time line either, but we're very hopeful to make good on its release within the next two to three patches. Inconvenience is deeply regretted.

----------

And that is the patch 0.5.4d in a giant nutshell. To tie it off, some final info for you.

Developer Notes & Instructions:

1) Simply download and unzip the file and double click Game.exe to play the game.

2) If you're confused about the .7z extension, simply install the freeware software > right click on the downloaded file and hit "Extract here"(If you are on Win11, click "Show more Options" first before finding the "Extract here" command)

3) Saves are backward compatible with the original Henosis Overhaul patch should you decide to import your saves. Copy the save folder from the original and paste it into this one. Continue playing as normal from where you last left off.

That about covers it all. We sincerely hope you enjoy the new build as it marks a pivotal developmental shift in a direction where we're pushing to hand over control to the player as much as we can. We're always looking for ways to improve the game, so please feel free to pen your thoughts on this offering as well! If you have queries, thoughts or issues to report, feel free to reach out to us here or on our .

Finally, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for playing VoidBound! We recently made our debut on STEAM, so if you enjoyed the game, hit us up there as well and if you fancy doing so- drop us a wish-list!

VoidBound on STEAM:

Nothing more to say except, enjoy Caly and her.. *ahem* assets, to your heart's content ( • )( • )ԅ(≖⌣≖ԅ)

Kind Regards,
Cursed-Atelier Team

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Did you work on Death Blight as well? not saying the artwork is bad, just seemed familiar
Hello! VoidBound is our maiden and only project. We're not affiliated with any other project outside of it currently.

To be honest, out of curiosity, we did went searching but couldn't find any references to it. Is it a game? Or something else? Do share if you can! :D

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
[0911/222016.902:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(118)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\ogi\Desktop\VoidBound English - 0.5.4d Public Build\nw.dll: The specified procedure could not be found. (0x7F)
[0911/222032.382:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(118)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\ogi\Desktop\VoidBound English - 0.5.4d Public Build\nw.dll: The specified procedure could not be found. (0x7F)

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Pretty good game:) Are the H scenes repeatable or they works as an one-time story events?
First off, thank you for the compliment.
As for repeatability factor, it depends. There are two types of H-scenes:

Ones that trigger during story progress are mostly one time only, but some are repeatable. For example, "Prostitution and mini-scenes" can be repeated any number of times.. As for the ones that are one time only, they can be viewed again via Scene Gallery which can be accessed anytime during the game once player has cleared the Mind Dungeon and received the item in their inventory to access it.

The second kind is the one that trigger during or post-battle. These are unique to each type of enemy you are fighting and are dependent on a variety of factors like, "condition of your suit", "status effects on you" etc. These can trigger an infinite amount of times and some can also culminate in special H scenes that only trigger after defeat.

And yes, either one of the ones mentioned above, repeatable or not, can be viewed in the gallery.

Reactions: LichG and halo17

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VoidBound-0.5.4d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Roughly how much of this game can I play while avoiding male on female content? I'm fine with tentacles/monsters and robot/machine stuff, but is there any part of the game with forced sexual encounters with male characters? I would absolutely love if I could strut around and only fuck females(or futa)

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes