Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Been a while since I tried a build of this. I've enjoyed most of the updates I've seen but I don't think I'm a fan of the one orgasm in combat for an instant loss. Personally, I very much enjoy combat lewding so it just feels like that gets cut short when it's over so fast.
Thank you for the feedback, we will see if we can raise it to two or something.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
It's not. I was stuck on this too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, you don't have to get into a fight, you can go directly go to sleep. (Unless I'm thinking about the wrong branch haha)
The Ishan fight is something completely optional.

One thing to note, this version is on 0.6d where steam is on 0.6h, which fixes some bugs in the slime quest.

Reactions: Degstwr

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, I was wondering how much futa/trans content will be added to the game by the time it's don? I ask this because futa/trans content is my main fetish. If you would be willing to answer I would appreciate it.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello, I was wondering how much futa/trans content will be added to the game by the time it's don? I ask this because futa/trans content is my main fetish. If you would be willing to answer I would appreciate it.
That is a good question, we have no concrete plans on how much we will go into that kink.
But we have at least 3 characters that are futa that we want to explore more. I just can't say how many scenes it will be in the future.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
A small but important update folks :geek:

We've now started maintaining an active development roadmap on for easy viewing.
You'll be able to find and track all the latest updates on our game's development progress, upcoming features, and future plans over there.

Alternatively, you can also keep tabs on Trello related updates as well as work-in-progress elements via our Discord channel which you can join .

Regards,
C-A Team

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
i cant seem to find the last "arcane tech 3/3" in the ruins... am i missing something? where are the 3 techs?

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
You will be able to find the last part of the arcane tech in the next update :)
ohh dear god i was going crazy searching for it. i went in and out of the ruins 15 times already touching every wall and activating diferent lights
thanks for the reply, now i can play in peace xD

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
ohh right i found a bug (softlock?)
if you start missing "kid" quest in the shooping, talk to the man in the station and after he guides you to corbyn

IF you speak to him again in the run where he goes from corbyn to his post you get stuck hugging the wall permanently

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
ohh right i found a bug (softlock?)
if you start missing "kid" quest in the shooping, talk to the man in the station and after he guides you to corbyn

IF you speak to him again in the run where he goes from corbyn to his post you get stuck hugging the wall permanently
Thank you, I will investigate that issue!

Reactions: Baitch

supersuster

May 8, 2022
We've now started maintaining an active development roadmap on for easy viewing.
Having a roadmap to come back and check periodically is pretty neat, thanks for adding this!

Is the Tripteen jail scene mentioned in the Trello referring to the area that you get put in when you lose against later encounters inside the dungeon?

Reactions: Wildquill
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes