Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Damn, the gallery item has been removed eh? I'm saving my full playthrough for the final release cuz I must have played through at least 6 times now.
Gallery Item has not been removed. You will get it after reaching the end of the current story.

Reactions: halo17

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
can we paly pure lesbian
There is only the first scene where you wake up in a tank and get probed by robotic tentacles that is mandatory, all other scenes can be avoided. So technically as of yet, a pure lesbian run is possible. But it isn't designed in that way.

Jun 19, 2018
Hey there, I haven't checked this game in a very long time. (I remember some mission to infiltrate a manor/facility that culminated in a fight against dual bosses, but I gave up after that since enemies were too bullet spongy and combat felt tedious)
Has any mid-battle h-content been added since then or is it all just in story cutscenes?

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I noticed in the last update you chancge main heroine eyes, now they are bigger. Patreons ask for this or you change you mind?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I noticed in the last update you chancge main heroine eyes, now they are bigger. Patreons ask for this or you change you mind?
Artist has been evolving his style over the course of the update, we have plans of adjusting the standing art in a coming update to reduce the eye size slightly.
In some scenes, they appear a bit too big, we are aware of that, give it a few updates until the artist found the sweet spot for himself :)

Reactions: Regin34

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey there, I haven't checked this game in a very long time. (I remember some mission to infiltrate a manor/facility that culminated in a fight against dual bosses, but I gave up after that since enemies were too bullet spongy and combat felt tedious)
Has any mid-battle h-content been added since then or is it all just in story cutscenes?
Hello, we have done a lot of balancing changes over the course of the updates and the combat system saw big changes in the 0.6 update as well, from movement points to speed settings and so on.
Tripteen has been fully replaced in terms of Cut ins during battle, we plan to adjust the other enemy types soon as well.
Most updates are on henosis to expand the area with content.

z3r0theblade

Mar 26, 2021
i kinda regret buying the itch version 37 days ago now
any idea when we will be able to get a steam key if we bought it in itch or other places

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Heyo! Been following the game on and off. Dumb question, but will there be lactation?

Also I'm prolly just replying here so I can follow the thread.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i kinda regret buying the itch version 37 days ago now
any idea when we will be able to get a steam key if we bought it in itch or other places
We plan to set it up roughly in a week, if nothing goes wrong. Before we set it up, we need to make sure we have enough keys ready to go. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Heyo! Been following the game on and off. Dumb question, but will there be lactation?

Also I'm prolly just replying here so I can follow the thread.
We have added some cut ins that feature milking/lactation, and we plan to add a full H scene with that focus in the next big update.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Cursed Atelier Maybe I wasn't pay enough attention during trial but I'd like to ask is there a "codex entry" system in the game. For example On the first planet inside the base there is a code lock. I know I found multiple digits on the previous levels when I used the consoles. But I didn't write them down. Is there a way to see the data entries I have encountered or I have to go back and use the consoles again? (not that its a lot to walk in this case, the question is more like for the future cases)

Also wanted to tell its a great game. I'll buy it on steam after payday despite the early access state :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildquill
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes