HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
i think i buy this game when it is full release and on sale (right now it cost more than 10$)

and btw, the game still got lot of bug, hope they fix all of it soon

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
There is only the first scene where you wake up in a tank and get probed by robotic tentacles that is mandatory, all other scenes can be avoided. So technically as of yet, a pure lesbian run is possible. But it isn't designed in that way.

Does that mean you wil have problems finshing the story game or that there are very few to no lesbian scenes? Or both?

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Cursed Atelier Maybe I wasn't pay enough attention during trial but I'd like to ask is there a "codex entry" system in the game. For example On the first planet inside the base there is a code lock. I know I found multiple digits on the previous levels when I used the consoles. But I didn't write them down. Is there a way to see the data entries I have encountered or I have to go back and use the consoles again? (not that its a lot to walk in this case, the question is more like for the future cases)

Also wanted to tell its a great game. I'll buy it on steam after payday despite the early access state :)
Not currently, but We will look into adding it. We like the idea, we just can't tell you when will get around to do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: halo17

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i think i buy this game when it is full release and on sale (right now it cost more than 10$)

and btw, the game still got lot of bug, hope they fix all of it soon
We have released a patch yesterday that fixes a bunch more bugs, most critical bugs are out now. Hopefully all bugs will be squished once we leave early access.

Reactions: PointofNoreturn

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Does that mean you wil have problems finshing the story game or that there are very few to no lesbian scenes? Or both?
You won't have problems finishing the game, just more in a sense we didn't made made it for special runs like that, in terms of content. And we are still in the process of adding more and more lesbian scene (There aren't that many yet).

Jun 6, 2022
You won't have problems finishing the game, just more in a sense we didn't made made it for special runs like that, in terms of content. And we are still in the process of adding more and more lesbian scene (There aren't that many yet).
Sorry I didn't understand much (English is not my first language).

What you mean by not designing such routes?, is that for example there is not a lesbian route as such but only loose scenes out there?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Sorry I didn't understand much (English is not my first language).

What you mean by not designing such routes?, is that for example there is not a lesbian route as such but only loose scenes out there?
Sorry, the game's main story line only has 1 forced scene at the start that is not lesbian.
Afterwards, most defeats are not lesbian either, currently only the character Vas has lesbian scenes and another character in the brothel. The rest of the game doesn't feature lesbian. We plan to add more scenes in the future, but currently it doesn't offer much lesbian scenes.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Walkthrough could use an update. How do you get the HDF bad end through the game without using the gallery?
We are working on the walkthrough update, for the HDF bad ending you need to side with the slimes and in the encounter against Gen you need to lose.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How do I side with the slimes? No matter which option I pick I end up fighting them in the sewers.
There is a choice with Kenna when you enter the embassy, when is is going to the sewer, that you need to meet with Gen first. after that you should be able to meet Gen in the barracks, and tell him "you are with him (lie)". That should lead you to an encounter with him later on.

Reactions: notreallyhere

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Found it. Thanks.

Now that the game is on Steam are there any new events planned for the future? Story ideas on a flow-chart, Trello, etc. or do we just have to wait and see?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Found it. Thanks.

Now that the game is on Steam are there any new events planned for the future? Story ideas on a flow-chart, Trello, etc. or do we just have to wait and see?
We will either do a Trello or a google document, where you can see what we are currently working on.

We will try to stick with the Trello and in the past we tried it a few times but weren't able to stick with it, so we aren't 100% sure.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Found it. Thanks.

In terms of what we have planned as a quick glance:
- Fix Standing Art
- Mini Scene in the Jail Cell of Tripteen
- Conveyor and Stuck in the floor Scene Update
- Update and Overhaul the Interactive Map of the ship
- Start work on patreon side quest featuring space orcs (size of the slime quest roughly)

Derpapotamus

Jul 11, 2019
Been a while since I tried a build of this. I've enjoyed most of the updates I've seen but I don't think I'm a fan of the one orgasm in combat for an instant loss. Personally, I very much enjoy combat lewding so it just feels like that gets cut short when it's over so fast.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes