Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Hi again,

Well that confirms it then- if you can see all content in gallery outside of the slime saga, you did finish Xaide. After you mentioned playing the game long ago, we remembered a bug that happened that essentially disabled Xaide clearance after finishing a certain event in later patches. We did issue a hotfix for it, but we can only presume it didn't make it to you in time.

Either way, allow us to give you a choice. You're more than welcome to start the game from the beginning if you so wish, or... we fixed the save you sent us by enabling the Xaide condition. Caly is standing exactly where you saved her last, so all you have to do is make your way back to the guild and pick the new quest:

Let us know if that works out for you or if you need any other aid :)
Wow you're the best it worked perfectly.
Thank you so much for following your community and taking time to solve our problems !
Such a pleasure to continue your adventure, i can't wait future updates :D
i wish you the best guys you're really pro !

aihikari

May 18, 2019
I sincerely hoped there is no game over. Surrendering in training room leads to game over is quite an experience to say the least.

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I sincerely hoped there is no game over. Surrendering in training room leads to game over is quite an experience to say the least.
Apologies, but could you clarify your statement a bit more? Did you get a game over after losing in a training room? If so, could you share more details?

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
how much lesbian/futa content?
Lesbian: A fair amount with multiple opportunities with different partners to bed the fairer sex. Most opportunities are exclusive while some have bisexual themes to it as well.

Futa: Currently one character only who is part of a one night stand event. Limited but there are plans to extend the content further if story permits it.

akajima

Oct 2, 2019
Just wanted to ask, any planned sub stuff with Alexis? Like with that catboy being dominant.. maybe he drinks that medicine.

squishingtonsquid

Aug 15, 2020
found a bug in one of the js scripts that comes up when you try to run the game with nw . on linux in the dhoomE404suppressor.js script line 59 sometimes this._image comes through as a blank object with no src attribute.

I don't know why you may want to investigate for a better fix, however here's a code snippet that makes where that was blowing up go away

line 59

if(this._image.hasOwnProperty('src')){
var key = this._image.src.match(/.+(img\/.+)/i)[1];
}else{
console.error("MAAA Bitmap's doing the thing again:"+JSON.stringify(this._image));
}

I don't know where the heck that prototype is used, or what that key var is for, and well so far just fixing it like this hasn't made things catch on fire.

attached is a save near where I had the error happening. It's at the end of that active conversation, if you want to test it. I suspect if it's not showing in your normal recommended runtime then it's just getting swallowed by something or I'm entering an error state you don't normally see on windows eg a path issue between environments. Who knows, figured it might be helpful for you though.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
found a bug in one of the js scripts that comes up when you try to run the game with nw . on linux in the dhoomE404suppressor.js script line 59 sometimes this._image comes through as a blank object with no src attribute.

I don't know why you may want to investigate for a better fix, however here's a code snippet that makes where that was blowing up go away

line 59

if(this._image.hasOwnProperty('src')){
var key = this._image.src.match(/.+(img\/.+)/i)[1];
}else{
console.error("MAAA Bitmap's doing the thing again:"+JSON.stringify(this._image));
}

I don't know where the heck that prototype is used, or what that key var is for, and well so far just fixing it like this hasn't made things catch on fire.

attached is a save near where I had the error happening. It's at the end of that active conversation, if you want to test it. I suspect if it's not showing in your normal recommended runtime then it's just getting swallowed by something or I'm entering an error state you don't normally see on windows eg a path issue between environments. Who knows, figured it might be helpful for you though.
Thanks a lot for providing that and we will gladly look into it.
We are currently mainly developing the game with the windows runtime in mind, so none of the plugins are taking other systems into consideration as of yet.

We do plan and hope to work on the other system once we have finished the 1.0 version of the game, as we are constantly changing and adding new plugins, as well as testing out what worked and what doesn't work.

One thing we have learned already is, that we can't make an APK of android over the default RPG Maker Deployment method and we have to use Maldives to run it on android. Mainly because android isn't using nodeJS by default which most our own plugins are relying on.

But we are going to see what we can do, thanks again for investigating, it means a lot.

Best Regards,
Cursed Atelier

Jun 7, 2019
Omg, the UI of this game is fucking amazing, it takes not only a very talented graphic designer/UX designer, but also a very talented and experienced programmer to put this out, is very hard to belive that this game is made on RPG Maker.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Omg, the UI of this game is fucking amazing, it takes not only a very talented graphic designer/UX designer, but also a very talented and experienced programmer to put this out, is very hard to belive that this game is made on RPG Maker.
Thank you very much, it means a lot. It took around 4 attempts and revamps to get the UI to were it is today haha.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi, I got into a problem and I don't know how to get out of here or what to do at all
You need to go to the right side of the dungeon, there is a doorway where you need to have an intact suit, which you can repair with a suit repair kit, if you don't have one, you can craft one. Hope that helps

fibi2cz

May 21, 2023
Hi, i know this will sound kind of dumb, but please can someone send save after defeating fracas and ricci? I spent already one hour of trying to defeat them but i cant. This game seems great and i want to explore it, but this boss is too much for me xD Yea i am bad, i know that :D

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi, i know this will sound kind of dumb, but please can someone send save after defeating fracas and ricci? I spent already one hour of trying to defeat them but i cant. This game seems great and i want to explore it, but this boss is too much for me xD Yea i am bad, i know that :D
If you upload your save we can make a save after the boss fight if you'd like.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
That would be sweet from you. I wish this is the correct way how to send it xD
Here you go!
Should directly pick up after the fight.

A little advice, I have noticed you didn't modify your weapons.
Modifying your weapons can have quite the impact on your damage output and options in the combat.

Hope you will enjoy the rest of the game as well :)

Reactions: fibi2cz

fibi2cz

May 21, 2023
Here you go!
Should directly pick up after the fight.

A little advice, I have noticed you didn't modify your weapons.
Modifying your weapons can have quite the impact on your damage output and options in the combat.

Hope you will enjoy the rest of the game as well :)
Thanks a lot for updated save and for the advice

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Gonna play this later, seems cool. But before that - what are these System requirements? :D What in the world is this game calculating to recommend a six core CPU and 8GB Vram for what seems to be a Retro Style gamel at *1080p*?

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Gonna play this later, seems cool. But before that - what are these System requirements? :D What in the world is this game calculating to recommend a six core CPU and 8GB Vram for what seems to be a Retro Style gamel at *1080p*?
Started the game - seems like the Lighting is the graphics intensive thing - fair enough

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes