Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Pretty good. Any ETA for a steam version? This is one of those games that definitely deserves some thrown its way.
So long as no content is cut out or anything like that (please tell me that's not gonna happen).
There won't be any cut content on a steam version. No worries there haha
For steam we will announce something soon on the patreon and Twitter. Game is already on steam for wishlisting.

Reactions: halo17 and AA300

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks for the last release. I also wanted to remark the previous comment. The city is boring. I Know it will be full of action in the future, but right now is a waste of time walking around. Just an idea. Make the city smaller. Just with the active buildings and sites. And, when new areas are working, add them to the city. First because walking around is boring. And second, cose it will be very easy to realize what are the new areas.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the last release. I also wanted to remark the previous comment. The city is boring. I Know it will be full of action in the future, but right now is a waste of time walking around. Just an idea. Make the city smaller. Just with the active buildings and sites. And, when new areas are working, add them to the city. First because walking around is boring. And second, cose it will be very easy to realize what are the new areas.
That is sadly not feasible with how it is implemented at the current moment.
The way the city and all maps are made is in parallax with multiple layers like shadows and light textures and not over tilesets. So if we want to make it smaller, we would need to edit and redo multiple files which would cost probably as much time as making a small quest or activity. We will try to add more activities to make the city less boring. Thanks for the feedback!

Musker76

Sep 25, 2023
Just a heads up, the Live2D folder got deleted in some of the download links. I was having trouble with this, but pulled the folder from the previous patch. That or it kept getting corrupted when downloading.
1702084047148.png

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Just a heads up, the Live2D folder got deleted in some of the download links. I was having trouble with this, but pulled the folder from the previous patch. That or it kept getting corrupted when downloading.
View attachment 3156526
Thanks for the heads up, was that from the main downloads? Or one of the alternative ones?

Musker76

Sep 25, 2023
Thanks for the heads up, was that from the main downloads? Or one of the alternative ones?
MegaNz (same link as public patreon and itch.io, I think). Also has same issue on Pixeldrain. The Drive link got flooded, so not sure about that one.

P.S. Love the story so far!

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
MegaNz (same link as public patreon and itch.io, I think). Also has same issue on Pixeldrain. The Drive link got flooded, so not sure about that one.

P.S. Love the story so far!
I checked the archive and the live2d is on the download. Might be purely a download issue, gonna look into it.

Glad you enjoy the story so far!

Musker76

Sep 25, 2023
I checked the archive and the live2d is on the download. Might be purely a download issue, gonna look into it.

Glad you enjoy the story so far!
Resolved the issue, "Extract All" with windows kills a bunch of the folders in this version. (Apparently, it was working for the previous version, so there weren't any errors before). Need to use WinRar.

Thanks for looking into the issue!

accsmt

Nov 15, 2023
Im stuck in the Xaide dream/coma sequence? Where do I go? There seems to be a hole in the ground in the east area but nothing happens when it is clicked.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Im stuck in the Xaide dream/coma sequence? Where do I go? There seems to be a hole in the ground in the east area but nothing happens when it is clicked.
What was the last thing you did?
Did you pick up a knife by any chance?

If you have picked up a knife, there is a blue crystal on the table if you head back to the main room, you might have missed that one.

Last edited:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Ok this game is pretty promising however who ever created the first "dungeon" in the dark needs to be shot..... like omg. I really hope this is the last one. Also I seem to be stuck. I did all the pipe stuff and then had to destroy some breakers. I did that and in the walkthrough it says the door should open but it is still sealed and i can not get to the north parth of the map..

Please help...

• Hey there
Reactions: Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Ok this game is pretty promising however who ever created the first "dungeon" in the dark needs to be shot..... like omg. I really hope this is the last one.
:eek: Please!! Mercy! Do not shoot!

Jests aside, that map was crafted nearly 3 years ago and wasn't designed with the parallax system. Admittedly, it's a bit dated by our current standards. BUT, rejoice, for we actually have started the process of revamping the entire Tripteen planet, including the dungeon itself! Though the work has only recently begun and it will be a while before we're able to showcase tangible results but, rest assured, we'll strive to change the zone for the better.

Also I seem to be stuck. I did all the pipe stuff and then had to destroy some breakers. I did that and in the walkthrough it says the door should open but it is still sealed and i can not get to the north parth of the map..
You have most definitely missed a breaker then. Easy way to find out which one is to track the overhead pipes that leads from the door. Alternatively, use this reference guide to double check which breaker is left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whichever one still lets you interact with it, is your missing breaker.

Reactions: AA300

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Gonna be honest, I could only enjoy this game with noclip on to be able to get past the dungeon areas without having to follow mazes or do combat. I'm kinda scared to try playing it again in case the cheats I used last time don't work anymore, kinda wish there was just a noclip console command available without using external cheats.

• Sad

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is this game corruption or is the MC promiscuous from the start,
Strictly speaking in regards to things as they currently stand, Caly is a well rounded MC from the getgo. Neither she is a prude or a slut, but just a normal adult who enjoys sex when she gets in the mood. As such, there is almost nil corruption factor involved in the story flow, and even if there will be in the future, it will not leave any permanent marks on her.

Reactions: oldboggy and halo17

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
4GB+?

Why is it so big?
Game has over 40+ scenes with multiple poses (can go up to 30 images per scene), everything is in 1080p and some scenes are also animated. You also have custom hand drawn maps with parallax and light textures. We will optimize the game at the end and reduce the size as much as we can, currently not the priority.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

AA300

Jun 12, 2023
I had a minor bug occur in the tutorial fight. After going through the movement, item use, etc. I got the message saying that the fight was meant to be lost. At that point you were able to use some of the options but not escape or attack. I used the rest action, then the tutorial enemy moved up to the top row and... the game sort of stopped in place right there. It wasn't frozen, but nothing occurred and required a restart. Not a big deal but not sure if it was repeatable or not.

Noticed a few places where the dialogue was missing a space. For example you would get something like
'Statement.Another sentence following it.'
Noticed it once in the tutorial, and once in the Haar room dialogue. Not sure if this is the right place to point out bugs or typos.

I'm looking forward to putting more time into it, first time playing and it looks really promising. Keep up the good work. Menus look super clean, interesting characters.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes