Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello, I have just finished the story content, after 9h30 + a few reloads.

The intro is stunning. Your combat system is not flawless, but very enjoyable :
I was able to perfect many combats, but struggle with others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There would be a lot to say, but the combat system is still very good :)

As a non english speaker, I had trouble to understand everything on the other hand. That is sad but I understand how rich is dialogues.

Thanks for this game ;)
Thank you very much for the message and the kind words, really means more than you can imagine, hope you could leave a review if you get the chance on the thread!

Yeah the combat system is an ongoing construction site haha
Balancing and changes will be coming over time until we can nail it down.

I want to adress a few things in the spoiler.

- Meditate is going to be changed a lot in the future, as well as the PSI abilities themselves, currently it's just a skill that can cure everything we throw at you, but we want to change it to have specific skills or items later on so it isn't just one skill.

- That is actually a bug with the targeting system, normally if the enemy moves away from the zone, it shouldn't hit them, but we left it in currently as it's a "beneficial" bug for the player.

- We plan to add HP bars to the enemies, and more information on them in general so it's clearer in what state and how much HP they have left.

- Your outfit only defines, if you can be restraint or not currently, if it's fully intact the enemies can't restrain you, but if it's ripped or you are naked, they unlock those skills.

Yeah, we have realized that our choice of words sometimes is a bit off, we are going to do a scan over the game one point and streamline all dialogues so everyone can understand and enjoy everything.

Glad you enjoy it, and if you have more feedback, never hesitate to drop a message here, in DM or on our Discord!

Last edited:

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
How little H Content is there if you don't want your character actively seeking sex? I have a thing for attempting purity runs.

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How little H Content is there if you don't want your character actively seeking sex? I have a thing for attempting purity runs.
There is 1 H scene at the start of the game that can't be avoided, there are some harrassment moments here and there as well, otherwise all the scenes can be avoided.

Reactions: Wildquill
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes