molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Shadow A when fighting the Shadows.. Shadow A has somewhere around 2K health so after you waste so much ammo packs to kill the single shadow the other two only have less than 400 health and can be killed normally.

Game is damn buggy! Combat is total shit!

1. You can only shoot long range rifles either horizontally or vertically! Fucking really your character is too stupid to be able to aim?
2. You can't turn around and shoot behind you as your character is too retarded to turn and shoot to the right!
3. So with the stupid combat system you NEVER leave the right of the screen so enemy does not get behind you and you wait fucking forever for enemy to come to you to shoot it.

This is the MOST fucked up combat system ever!

Now let's talk about the bull shit steal! The fucking enemy can steal all of any of your items in one damn move! So there goes all of your trauma packs in one damn steal!

If the combat system does not get fixed to be damn fair I won't play this game anymore as I am so fucking sick of save scumming to try to beat the enemy without losing all my damn items!

So you have multiple rifles on you and your too fucking stupid to be able to switch to a different weapon in combat. This combat system is absolute and utter garbage. I never use Psionics as the bonus is total SHIT not worth anything it's a waste of a move because it does not last for a single turn!

The scopes DO NOTHING! The Laser Pointers do NOTHING! The range of weapons are shit sniper can only shoot long range and not close up so it's a garbage weapon that you will NEVER really use since you can't take a turn to swap weapons. Weapons don't even show the range in description.

I had high hopes for this game but the weapon system is utter shit sorry but if you can't even shoot a damn enemy unless it's fucking in front of you or in the side of you than that is a SHIT combat system!

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Shadow A when fighting the Shadows.. Shadow A has somewhere around 2K health so after you waste so much ammo packs to kill the single shadow the other two only have less than 400 health and can be killed normally.

Game is damn buggy! Combat is total shit!

1. You can only shoot long range rifles either horizontally or vertically! Fucking really your character is too stupid to be able to aim?
2. You can't turn around and shoot behind you as your character is too retarded to turn and shoot to the right!
3. So with the stupid combat system you NEVER leave the right of the screen so enemy does not get behind you and you wait fucking forever for enemy to come to you to shoot it.

This is the MOST fucked up combat system ever!

Now let's talk about the bull shit steal! The fucking enemy can steal all of any of your items in one damn move! So there goes all of your trauma packs in one damn steal!

If the combat system does not get fixed to be damn fair I won't play this game anymore as I am so fucking sick of save scumming to try to beat the enemy without losing all my damn items!

So you have multiple rifles on you and your too fucking stupid to be able to switch to a different weapon in combat. This combat system is absolute and utter garbage. I never use Psionics as the bonus is total SHIT not worth anything it's a waste of a move because it does not last for a single turn!

The scopes DO NOTHING! The Laser Pointers do NOTHING! The range of weapons are shit sniper can only shoot long range and not close up so it's a garbage weapon that you will NEVER really use since you can't take a turn to swap weapons. Weapons don't even show the range in description.

I had high hopes for this game but the weapon system is utter shit sorry but if you can't even shoot a damn enemy unless it's fucking in front of you or in the side of you than that is a SHIT combat system!
Thank you, our stance is still the same since the last time you wrote feedback in such a format.
As you might have noticed we didn't publish an update to the game since the last time you played it.

Everything you list here, you already said a couple of weeks ago on here and on the discord.
This is sadly not helpful and the updates will take as long as they need, we aren't going to rush things out.
Remember that the version you are playing is free, if you don't like it, you don't have to play it.

The game is in active development, if the game would be fully finished and it has such issues, that would be a different topic all together.
But if you write points like these, please try to at least write it in a constructive way and not in such a way.

Please be patient and let us at least publish an update before you report the points that we already addressed in previous messages and posts.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thank you, our stance is still the same since the last time you wrote feedback in such a format.
As you might have noticed we didn't publish an update to the game since the last time you played it.

Everything you list here, you already said a couple of weeks ago on here and on the discord.
This is sadly not helpful and the updates will take as long as they need, we aren't going to rush things out.
Remember that the version you are playing is free, if you don't like it, you don't have to play it.

The game is in active development, if the game would be fully finished and it has such issues, that would be a different topic all together.
But if you write points like these, please try to at least write it in a constructive way and not in such a way.

Please be patient and let us at least publish an update before you report the points that we already addressed in previous messages and posts.
OK than my version was behind because originally I was playing 5.2 than saw the 5.2d and thought that was the new update.. I'll watch for the new update.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Hm, i cannot figure out... Is there a way to play Seedbed/parasite ending outside of the gallery, because i dont know how do i get it. No hints, no quest journal I thought at first it was a defeat under special conditions on xaide, but where... Scene like this should be a defeat. Chapter literally ends when defeating a beast. Dunno guys, i give up.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hm, i cannot figure out... Is there a way to play Seedbed/parasite ending outside of the gallery, because i dont know how do i get it. No hints, no quest journal I thought at first it was a defeat under special conditions on xaide, but where... Scene like this should be a defeat. Chapter literally ends when defeating a beast. Dunno guys, i give up.
Quest log is in progress.

I will write in spoilers how you can get each ending:
- Seedbed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Parasite Ending:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
God bless you!
Yeah, we are going to go over the game relatively soon and adding notes and stuff like that.
But we also want to keep some things a secret, it's a hard thing to strike balance on.

First priority is to get the next update out, then we will release an update with the quest log in, while we will work on all the gameplay related aspect in the background until it's finished. That will include combat changes, map changes, cleary visibility on what is to do, what can be interacted with. But sadly that will take time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: esxay

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How much lesbian content is in this game, and are some sex encounters are avoidable?
At the current moment there are at least 10+ lesbian focused scene. (There could be more, currently recalling from the top of my head.)
Apart of 2 sex encounters, all can be avoided. And if you play through the current story line, basically end of the "beta", you will unlock the whole gallery as well.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
At the current moment there are at least 10+ lesbian focused scene. (There could be more, currently recalling from the top of my head.)
Apart of 2 sex encounters, all can be avoided. And if you play through the current story line, basically end of the "beta", you will unlock the whole gallery as well.
I forgot to add, can a lesbian playthrough be possible or not?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I forgot to add, can a lesbian playthrough be possible or not?
If you ignore the first mandatory scene, than it's possible.
Could you be convinced to release a version of the game in the future that offers an option to skip all the combat please ?
We don't plan to make a specific version of VoidBound without the combat.

There might be a start option or something that will allow you to skip/win combat encounters by default.
But we don't see the combat as being something "unconventional", yes the combat system isn't where it should be but the game isn't finished in development. We don't see the game as just a pure VN in the end, and the combat system will need more work, but it also has a lot of the art attached to it and potential as well, it just needs more time to cook in the oven so to speak.

In terms of the resources poured into, compared to the resources allocated to the scenes, maps etc. it's not slowing the development down, as we are outsourcing quite a few elements on it.
heyo. does this game have prostitution?
Hey, yes, VoidBound has prostitution.
Not a lot, but more and more is coming with each update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sickkid89

Twiggymc

Oct 19, 2017
Gotta say the combat is kinda shit, sorry if it sounds harsh but i really hate the "rules for thee but not for me" combat people stick in games, if your going to give us an AP system, give the enemy an AP system they already get the advantage numbers, 90% of my combats start out the bot just flies all the way across the field and insta binds me then i'm screwed for 3 turns while i try to struggle out, then i get up am out of Ap and get insta binded again or drop dead because i ate 3 turns worth of attacks, this combat has to be one of the worst combat systems i have had the displeasure of experiencing,

Rest of the game seems fine but its not worth struggling through, nor is it worth my money so i'll be passing on supporting this project thanks

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Gotta say the combat is kinda shit, sorry if it sounds harsh but i really hate the "rules for thee but not for me" combat people stick in games, if your going to give us an AP system, give the enemy an AP system they already get the advantage numbers, 90% of my combats start out the bot just flies all the way across the field and insta binds me then i'm screwed for 3 turns while i try to struggle out, then i get up am out of Ap and get insta binded again or drop dead because i ate 3 turns worth of attacks, this combat has to be one of the worst combat systems i have had the displeasure of experiencing,

Rest of the game seems fine but its not worth struggling through, nor is it worth my money so i'll be passing on supporting this project thanks
Sorry to hear that, we do hope you might consider giving the game another shot in the future, when we adressed it.

Towards the AP, we agree that the enemies can move too much at the current moment, we are working on it as we speak.

For the binding, enemies can only bind you if you suit is broken, and if you escape you have a state on you, where they can't bind you again until, 3 turns have passed, we will look into it, to see if that is working as intented, if not, we will fix it right away.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes