priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
I got ending 2
I don't like the endings of episode 2.
How about Forlan become the king and add all girls to his harem .
Is developer of this game listening me ?????
Why you storywriters end the game with a sad setting ????

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Yoo, dev, this game has the most BULLSHIT combat I have ever play, the hand fight with Fuhrim was totally worthless piece of shit in Android.
Dev thought people have the movement power of lightening, 1 blink for 1 second in anywhere on the screen and user have to touch it.
Totally BULLSHIT.
[ In the end I did not fight :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ]

Except this combat system, the game is SUPER.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malkovichi

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I go with the ending #2, which I did not like but far more better than #8.

Why go with the shitty sad endings.
Why not make a happy one :cool::cool::cool:

I hope Dev will work on a HAREM ending, where Forlan will marry Hilgith and become the Baron.
Then took all the girls under his care, Sarah, Ilga, Kagera, Fiona, Kilena, Londa, Nerea, Elestina & Mrisya; also Erelea, Aldana and Maira are welcome to join the harem; add Elana too ;););)

Last edited:
Reactions: StevenAHN

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There will be any Harem ending or just multiple path endings based on different girls..??
Yoo, dev, this game has the most BULLSHIT combat I have ever play, the hand fight with Fuhrim was totally worthless piece of shit in Android.
Dev thought people have the movement power of lightening, 1 blink for 1 second in anywhere on the screen and user have to touch it.
Totally BULLSHIT.

I go with the ending #2, which I did not like but far more better than #8 where I had to kill Ilga & Kagera.

Why go with the shitty sad endings.
Why not make a happy one :cool::cool::cool:

I hope Dev will work on a HAREM ending, where Forlan will marry Hilgith and become the Baron.
Then took all the girls under his care, Sarah, Ilga, Kagera, Fiona, Kilena, Londa, Nerea, Elestina & Mrisya; also Erelea, Aldana and Maira are welcome to join the harem; add Elana too ;););)
i hope you will finally stop to spam here.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Totally BULLSHIT.

i don't think the devoloper reads this thread

Rnab

Jan 21, 2022
Can someone help me with the memories/gallery for Ch2
there's lots of scene I've missed and I'm not able to figure out how to get them,
I've tried to use someone else's persistent but still no use and ive lost my old memories pls can someone give me all save file or any other way to get them.
Btw im a android user

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok - the investigation in the castle - who did it???? is there a conclusion and how do you end it

HarukazeYukii

Jul 15, 2021
Okay after the speed run of ending I have to say , people be warned out there when trying this game , theres 0 happy endings all of them are shitty somehow ,l so u are warned

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes